Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ellie Goulding - "4 Seasons"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Pwetty. I wonder if it'll stay acoustic or be more produced

2 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Pwetty. I wonder if it'll stay acoustic or be more produced

It'll probably be acoustic

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Pwetty. I wonder if it'll stay acoustic or be more produced

the studio version that I have is acoustic

I love her in this mode the strings the vocals the lyrics are so emotional? Idk why I'm still so surprised when she moves me. Hope the production keeps that's classical element

This is the classic Ellie Goulding that made me a fan.

  • 1 month later...

Available to pre-save on streaming platforms here. Written by Ellie Goulding, Jack Rochon, Jon Byron, Kiddo A.I. and Tyler Spry. Produced by Jack Rochon and Tyler Spry.

And what is "Loser" ?????? Girl drop that instead.

3 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

And what is "Loser" ?????? Girl drop that instead.

It's coming later as a single, along with track 10 rip

5 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

And what is "Loser" ?????? Girl drop that instead.

Indeed. What is this album cut borefest

3 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

And what is "Loser" ??????

It doesn't have a pre-save link available yet as of now.

1 minute ago, TOKYO. said:

What about loser???

Track 3
3:29
Connor McDonough, Ellie Goulding, Jack Rochon, Jake Torrey, Kiddo A.I., Riley McDonough, Steph Jones

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

It's coming later as a single, along with track 10 rip

I assume that's the title track, lol.

1 minute ago, juancsantoyo said:

I assume that's the title track, lol.

I thought track 10 was sweet delusion

10 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

she's really the most generic pop star out there

I kinda want to like her but at the same time chick3

yeah i have had no desire to listen to Black Prada Dress still yet. i might play the album when its out/leaked but i dont thinkn i have any expectations. i hated Higher Than Heaven

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.