Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Have you stopped developing feelings for men?

Featured Replies

I feel like I used to have a crush every other week or sometimes really strong feelings for other guys that would last for months. rip but now nothing. It has kind of taken the excitement out of life.

Has this happened to you?

giphy.gif

Highkey yes. One of the things I miss most about my early 20s

giphy.gif

I have a crush once every five years or something... Usually I only care about their cawk

giphy.gif

I stopped when every men around me is fake and +living in a homophobic country

nope, opposite for me. I find even the most "basic" guys attractive more than ever.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I'm straight so

OK. How about for women?

giphy.gif

Now that you mention it, yes.

I still experience sexual attraction of course, but it's been quite some time since I've felt LOVE for someone, I miss it.

clack

Yes besides Hyunjin I haven't found any man attractive at all. I haven't even dated in years because most men give me the ick

clack

If by feelings you mean romantic than I can say I've never developed feelings for a guy. It's always sexual attraction only. It's actually in reverse for women for me so IDK maybe I'm broken or something.

Yes, because I've found the man in my life who fulfills all my emotional needs years agoheart

RLg-UYWt.gif

Sometimes I believe we are being protected by a spiritual force. Though I do miss pitching a tint for any man that made eye contact with me or shook my hand. Life is so boring without someone to get bricked up to.

no. I still get crushes on both men and women but I only get worse and worse at talking to them lol

  • Author
On 7/13/2026 at 12:34 PM, fantafantanocoke said:

Yes, because I've found the man in my life who fulfills all my emotional needs years agoheart

RLg-UYWt.gif

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

Y3s. But that has to do with the fact that I'm with my boyfriend of almost 3 years. Im lowkey winning tbh

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.