Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tove Lo & Stromae - "Des Fleurs"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 252
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SupremeGoddess
    SupremeGoddess

    this is literally so good what are yall on? you guys really don't like anything that isn't a generic basic beat that you can inhale poppers to. it's wild, americans get heterogenous taste challenge

  • SupremeGoddess
    SupremeGoddess

    every single album bar lady wood was dragged upon release. nothing is ever good enough but by the time a new era starts they always switch and her past album is always among her best and underrated. r

  • Element
    Element

    Absolutely love this! I’m at the age where I really want some plot twists and refreshing sounds in music, and this is exactly what hits that mark

I literally put her on blast yesterday asking for a new song LMFAO

i won

the way I ran here thinking it would be a joint album based on the thread title. so many mislabeled headlines lately here on the site

khalyan2

nonetheless very excited for the single!

34 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

I literally put her on blast yesterday asking for a new song LMFAO

i won

Thank u girly heart2

58 minutes ago, HexMayhem said:

I heard that was the worst one by far rip

that is i'm the cake

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

why releasing this when DNH exists...

it's not good ? coffee2

I'm you girl, right? grew on me a lot. I listen to it daily now, so my hype for the new album and this collab especially is through the roof. Cannot wait!

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

why releasing this when DNH exists...

Can you spill on the Lykke Li collab?

It's different and cute. They should send this to French and Belgian radio.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.