Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Alex Warren - 'WILDCHILD'

Featured Replies

On 6/4/2026 at 2:37 AM, computer.boy said:

Not LPSG, girl-

ahhahh

I wasn't looking clearly I thought it was ATRL's fan base thread-

suburban

Edited by Julien

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 1 month later...

Album is out and Emerald Eyes is that song flame

Why did he keep releasing those boring ballads one after the other when he had this absolute BOP waiting in the wings? It should totally be the album launch single

tCTGUDN.gif

The album title feels like the male equivalent of "Daughter from Hell" skull

I am generally less critical of his music than a lot of ATRL, but outside of Emerald Eyes, I found this album impossible to listen to. I would actually rather listen to Ed Sheeran.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.