Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

My masseurs is getting handsy…

Featured Replies

Since this is not the roof, you all know what I mean.

He's very talented and the spa meets my cleanliness standards. I'd be pissed to change spas and a little bit annoyed to change a therapist.

What would you do in this situation?

PS I did not feel violated if anyone is wondering. I just don't want it nor give the impression.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Wait!!! I thought that is normal when you got a massage ??!?

azealia

Edited by Jack Spears

  • Author
3 minutes ago, liam13 said:

is saying "please don't touch my dique" that hard?

It would be embarrassing for me and him. He can always deny.

If you don't feel violated, yet you're remarking it by making this thread, then there's a level of discomfort clearly.

58 minutes ago, Timeless said:

**** him if he's hot

Report him if he's not

This

52 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Wait!!! I thought that is normal when you got a massage ??!?

azealia

LMAO no it's actually illegal in the US

51 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

It would be embarrassing for me and him. He can always deny.

well, if there's no cctv in there then just be a karen and speak to the manager suburban im sure you can do it

your d must be big for him to want to touch it suburbangood for you

I mean I believe you if you're uncomfortable but can you describe what he did wrong

I'm a massage therapist and there's no way I'd ever make a "pass" on a client. Some have even gotten hard before but it literally can just be a natural reaction. I ain't losing my license!

You need a (very expensive) license to be a professional masseur. Do you think they would risk it over a quick ****? Not to mention the legal implications.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.