Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Officially done with Pizza Hut

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I have been a regular and long-term customer for years now, continuing to order from them multiple times a month even as the quality and quantity rolled down hill, but yesterday was the final straw.

I noticed that the medium size pizza has visibly shrunk, just like thepersonal pan pizza's size also shrunk.

In the customer survey, I shared my feedback and contact details. Next day, they called me. They apologized and made excuses, eventuall, offering to send a complimentary pizza by 6 pm.

6 pm came and went, there was no pizza. When I contacted the person who made this promise, they started backpeddling saying they discussed the issue with their boss, and that it wasn't really their fault, begrudgingly promising again that the free pizza will be sent anyway, but not immediately.

It was close to 8 pm when the pizza arrived. By this point, I had called their hotline and complained, so maybe that was why they obliged.

Then the person who had promised the free pizza called again, apologizing profusely, saying the delay was due to a lack of drivers. This is BS, when usually I receive my pizzas in less than half an hour from the time of ordering during weekends when they get more orders.

So, the issue isn't just the decreasing quality of the product, but the poor customer service and gaslighting.

I'm now officially done with them.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pikachoo
    Pikachoo

    was this you looking up the number for Pizza Hut's hotline?

  • EnigmaticAndroid
    EnigmaticAndroid

    Not this giving Delta Work --- Vote with ur wallet sis!

  • Umm why would anyone buy Pizza Hut

Not this giving Delta Work deadbanana4

---

Vote with ur wallet sis!

was this you looking up the number for Pizza Hut's hotline?

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

you got your free pizza at the end, so what's the issue?

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

you got your free pizza at the end, so what's the issue?

The gaslighting, the nerve, I'm all McDonalds now

sad-tears-smiley-minimalism_am5nZWqUmZqa

Eat ***** instead

Edit: pusy

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

13 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

you got your free pizza at the end, so what's the issue?

they had to call several times for it though?

I think it's on you for buying "pizza" from those "pizza" places. Go to a local authentic Italian restaurant and try a real pizza for the first time or something..

katy-perry-wig.gif

Horrible pizza

No toffee apple meltdown

Outsold by Dominoes

Horrible downsizing complaints while increasing consumer costs

What is there to STAN?

3 minutes ago, NEX said:

I think it's on you for buying "pizza" from those "pizza" places. Go to a local authentic Italian restaurant and try a real pizza for the first time or something..

This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but traditional italian pizzas are bland.

I don't mind them, but there's much more variety in the non-italian pizzas and they're tastier too.

rogue2

I only order cheese penne from them anyways cuz their Pizza sucks. You deserve all of this for enjoying that mess of a food giraffe

And what now? Gonna support bigot Papa Johns and save them from bankruptcy?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.