Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Born This Way" turns 15

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

ab67616d0000b273168e81c48ff90bd7401f5fb3

Lady Gaga's 3rd lead single, "Born This Way," turns 15 today!

The iconic song debuted at #1 and remained for 6 weeks (becoming Billboard's 1000th #1), with its first performance 2 days later at the 52nd Grammy Awards.

The music video came out at the end of the month.

Edited by Almodusa

  • Replies 41
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An actual cultural event when you think about it.

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    The way that I felt more hopeful about LGBT rights back when it was released than I do about it now... simpler times

  • pride4jc1222
    pride4jc1222

    My mama told when I was young, we are all superstars… This was the first #1 when I joined ATRL.

wait I remember trying to watch the music video when it came out on the crappy hotel wifi in czechia during a ski trip... iconic

My mama told when I was young, we are all superstars…

This was the first #1 when I joined ATRL.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

Historic release clap3

The radio premiere was everything

An actual cultural event when you think about it.

The way that I felt more hopeful about LGBT rights back when it was released than I do about it now... simpler times

rogue2

One of her BEST music videos, as well clap Her and her team's creativity at the time was unmatched

Gaga loves a neutral dancefloor and choreo.

I remember waking up at 6 in the morning to listen on my karaoke machine that had radio rip I wasn't too sure about it as a song cause it didn't sound like her earlier material.

Edited by infrared

It's the 1000th #1 song in the history of Billboard and also the first one to feature the word "transgender" clap3

The first song to EVER mention the word "transgender" on the radio. 15 years ago… chills.

jonny4

An iconic song from an iconic album and era heart2 Things really felt more optimistic back then. I miss the vibe of that time.

Edited by Anthinos

A race within the race of humanity

A race which bears no prejudice

No judgment

But boundless freedom

But on that same day

As the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse

Another more terrifying birth took place

The birth of evil

tenor.gif

20 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The radio premiere was everything

up at 3AM and sitting waiting for this loop to stop jonny5 what a momenttttttttt

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.