Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Why did this man randomly drop pop excellence

Featured Replies

„what if I could hold you till I can feel you move inside of me!" chick1

Because he is THE Rob Thomas clap3

Has rock bops for days between his albums and Matchbox Twenty definitely get into his music

This and ever the same are pop excellence! jonnycat

Matchbox 20 have many timeless gems DWAS

can a pop boy do something fun like this again? I miss the 2000s pop rock era so bad chick3 this song and Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson are lowkey sister songs btw

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

This is THE Rob Thomas wtf

I thought this was an AC artist?

  • Author
8 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

This being one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME smitten

This song haunted me in the backseat of my mom's van. chick3

1 minute ago, Raphy said:

I thought this was an AC artist?

Technically yes but Rob was really really famous in the "he's your favorite rockstar and your mom's favorite rockstar too" type of way, still has a lot of cross-generational appeal he's up there with Kylie Minogue in terms of how adored he is.

This track was deemed the best rock track ever by Billboard

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Technically yes but Rob was really really famous in the "he's your favorite rockstar and your mom's favorite rockstar too" type of way, still has a lot of cross-generational appeal he's up there with Kylie Minogue in terms of how adored he is.

This track was deemed the best rock track ever by Billboard

Another song I LOVE LOVE!

Oh I remembered this song... What a bop, still play it once in a while. clap3

Thank you for reminding us this great song. bird

He has dropped pop and pop-rock excellence multiple times (see song below). Can't be that random tbh clap3

  • Author
1 hour ago, jeauseph said:

can a pop boy do something fun like this again? I miss the 2000s pop rock era so bad chick3 this song and Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson are lowkey sister songs btw

Not the current crop we have. I 100% agree though.

This still knocks just as much as it did 20 years ago. One of my favorite pop songs EVER.

Rob Thomas / Matchbox Twenty had a 10 year run from 1998-2008 that was bop after bop after bop!!! Super talented guy. I met him once by chance and he was really down-to-Earth and also really funny, which I wasn't expecting given that most of his music is more on the heartfelt/emotional side. One of the good ones for sure!!!!

Ugh this and this is how a heartbreaks are truly masterpieces clap3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.