Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Will Rihanna acknowledge ANTIversary?

Featured Replies

i think yes. it's clearly top of mind with that recent comment she made to a fan. something like "you know what else was 10 years ago?"

She did last year so I'd be surprised if she ignores it this year. Especially on its 10th anniversary

A rih-release with a few bonus tracks from the Anti sessions would be so tea (*and then I wake up*)

33 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

A rih-release with a few bonus tracks from the Anti sessions would be so tea (*and then I wake up*)

This. I'd even take tacking on the droplets at this point. Please Rih…

I thought antiversary already had been. The fact that I don't even bothered about thinking if she would do anything because of that suburban

She'll wake up next to Rocky in her mansion, toddler 1 2 3 will crawl up onto their bed, she's gonna make a call: "oat milk frapuchino from freshly pressed Colombia yarn to my bed", gonna take a dump right after, but before so, she's gonna open her IG, see Jennie send her a ready post, then try to wipe her ass and her phone will fell off her hands, but shits gonna get posted with Auntie pic and "happy anteenversary". She's gonna light her joint and get pregnant after. coffee2

She will probably say something cryptic about it and leave fans confused for another 10 years💀

Maybe, maybe not…standards with her are so low at this point

probably not. Lbr it's not like it's Fenty anniversary or smth actually important to her

2 hours ago, BlueBlue said:

I thought antiversary already had been. The fact that I don't even bothered about thinking if she would do anything because of that suburban

the way Rihanna herself could have written this post IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

  • ATRL Moderator
On 1/27/2026 at 4:15 PM, MCMXCIV said:

riri-rihanna.gif

She did it for you!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.