Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

More classics: Beyoncé or Katy?

More Classics: Beyonce or Katy? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. More Classics: Beyonce or Katy?

    • Beyonce
      38%
      57
    • Katy
      61%
      90

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

who would GP recognize from their songs alone?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    They're both outstreaming Selena Gomez

  • sugarysunflower
    sugarysunflower

    Say My Name, Bootylicious, Survivor, Independent Woman, Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies, Halo, Diva, Run the World, Partition, Flawless, Formation >>> I

  • disease by gaga is also a classic in this case

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

What do the streaming stats say?

They're both outstreaming Selena Gomez

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Katy

Beyonces only classic is the song that says put a ring on it

200.gif

Edited by Supernatural94

1 minute ago, Supernatural94 said:

Katy

Beyonces only classic is the song that says put a ring on it

It's doing 250k streams daily, so I fear Single Ladies can't be considered a classic! rip

Katy.

Beyonce has like what, 4 classics and even that is a stretch: Telephone, Halo, Single Ladies and maybe Crazy In Love.

Edited by TayDuaStan

I honestly think Katy has more

Firework, I kissed a girl, California girls, Dark horse, Hot n Cold, Teenage dream, Roar, Last Friday night

vs:

Crazy in love, Irreplaceable, Telephone, Single ladies, Cuff it?

Kathrine wins

5 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

It's doing 250k streams daily, so I fear Single Ladies can't be considered a classic! rip

It doesn't matter Single ladies is a classic

Just now, Toxic Love said:

They're both outstreaming Selena Gomez

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Good to know! Just seeing the prettiest name in the world and 3 of my favorite capital letters makes up for her floppage.

  • Author
1 minute ago, HardBambi said:

It doesn't matter Single ladies is a classic

disease by gaga is also a classic in this case

xtinass

1 minute ago, Rith said:

disease by gaga is also a classic in this case

xtinass

Why? Not at all, Single Ladies was once a hit

1 minute ago, HardBambi said:

It doesn't matter Single ladies is a classic

Based on vibes ? The only Beyoncé songs the GP remembers, as shown by daily streams, are Crazy In Love, Halo and Telephone. I don't even care like that about Katy, but she has so many remembered hits. A classic can't be forgotten... Just because Single Ladies was a smash when it was released doesn't mean it stood the test of time. And tbh, Singles Ladies is unlistenable in 2026. It's legit awful.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, period sis said:

Well what do the album/single sales and tour grosses say ?

katy perry is still early in her career compared to beyonce who according to her fans started her career with destinys child in 1920 or something. we can't compare katy's tour success with that

1 minute ago, Rith said:

katy perry is still early in her career compared to beyonce who according to her fans started her career with destinys child in 1920 or something. we can't compare katy's tour success with that

Katy is more late in her career than early

Say My Name, Bootylicious, Survivor, Independent Woman, Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies, Halo, Diva, Run the World, Partition, Flawless, Formation >>>

I Kissed a Girl, California Girls, Teenage Dream, Firework, Roar, Dark Horse

Edited by sugarysunflower

Katy has way more tracks with over a billion streams each but Beyonce's hits are more spaced out across her albums so both are up there

  • Author
14 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

Say My Name, Bootylicious, Survivor, Independent Woman, Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies, Halo, Diva, Run the World, Partition, Flawless, Formation >>>

I Kissed a Girl, California Girls, Teenage Dream, Firework, Roar, Dark Horse

these sneaks deadbanana4

Edited by Rith

28 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

Crazy in Love, Single Ladies Formation

I Kissed a Girl, California Girls, Teenage Dream, Firework, Roar, Dark Horse, Hot & Cold

Sry, this is correct.

Katy would be the easy choice since its pure pop and radio friendly. But I think it's Beyoncé in various communities. Her classics are unmatched compared to Katy.

I Kissed a Girl, Firework, Last Friday Night

Crazy in Love, Single Ladies

Katy wins, although LFN is a bit All I Want for Christmas'd

  • ATRL Moderator

YONCÉ

  1. Say My Name

  2. Survivor

  3. Crazy In Love

  4. Irreplaceable

  5. Single Ladies

  6. Halo

  7. Love On Top

  8. Drunk In Love

  9. Formation

  10. CUFF IT

KAT

  1. I Kissed A Girl

  2. Teenage Dream

  3. California Gurls

  4. Firework

  5. LFN

  6. ET

  7. Roar

  8. Dark Horse

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.