• iHype.

• Blade

• brianc33710

• DELE2125

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blade said:

No one knows what that is in the U.S

Oh wait i forgot this is only the US mess

Some of these numbers don't add up? How is "Shape Of You" at 2,258,696 total sales, when it was at 2,141,190 just last week? :toofunny2: Are they adding the CMA sales? ... Also, are they just counting "Despacito"'s remix version? Because the song has sold 1,300,867 as of last week :huh:

Anyways... Katy and Adele having the best selling female albums of the year :clap3: Woo, my f*****g faves :worship2:

Edited by DELE2125

All the men :skull:

So many Poc too which is a good thing :clap3:

Edited by nathanspears

Just now, DELE2125 said:

Some of these numbers don't add up? How is "Shape Of You" at 2,258,696 total sales, when it was at 2,141,190 just last week? :toofunny2: Are they adding the CMA sales? ... Also, are they just counting "Despacito"'s remix version? Because the song has sold 1,300,867 as of last week :huh:

Anyways... Katy and Adele having the best selling female albums of the year :clap3: Woo, my f*****g faves :worship2:

I'm guessing that the numbers do include lost CMA sales, and that this list is two weeks behind. 

Just now, Chainsmoker said:

I'm guessing that the numbers do include lost CMA sales, and that this list is two weeks behind. 

It's a mid-year list so how would it be 2 weeks behind lol? It's til June 29th; the last tracking week of the first half of 2017.  

And BuzzAngle is used by HDD. So remember, the sales are a bit off from Soundscan like how HDD's chart is always a few thousand off from Billboard's with albums.

1 minute ago, Chainsmoker said:

Unlikely that it's two weeks behind, since they have "Witness" second week sales. Also, they have "Believer" at 941k, and they were at 837k just last week.

I don't know where they're getting their numbers from. I'll wait for the Nielsen Report.

1 hour ago, lhdang2000 said:

Pop girls are really in danger zone omg. :skull:

The only girls that can make it to top 10 are Taylor (Top Songs Sales, Top Songs Consumption) and Julia (Top Songs Sales). :skull: 

Well, neither Adele nor Bey released anything this year or December last year, otherwise they would surely be top 10. Do not generalize.

Eminem - LEGEND!!!

23 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

Well, neither Adele nor Bey released anything this year or December last year, otherwise they would surely be top 10. Do not generalize.

Gaga would be Top 10 had she not done a late October release and had Joanne and MR split between 2 different years. 540k albums, 2.5m tracks, and 500m streams is surely enough for t10.

Edited by Blade

wow drake and ed are both dominating

The male domination :rip:

Rihanna #15 :clap3:

Taylor top 5 and top 10 with I Don’t Wanna Flop Forever :clap3:

Who streams Drake so much? None of his songs this year felt big :skull:

32 minutes ago, Blade said:

Gaga would be Top 10 had she not done a late October release and had Joanne and MR split between 2 different years. 540k albums, 2.5m tracks, and 500m streams is surely enough for t10.

Joanne would not have done 540K if it weren't released in Q4 with holiday sales and promo though...

rihanna being the top female on her break :jonny:

I see Rihanna is the #1 female artist and I can't say I'm surprised. Effortless. :1stplace:

Also: Beyoncé's streams are very very impressive considering Lemonade is only on TIDAL, goes to show she's a streaming force.

Ahhhh my fave, a legend.

Eminem :jonny:

Kendrick :clap3:

Bey's streaming :eek:

Adele still top 25, as is 25 in sales :clap3:

25 is even 2nd best selling female album so far lol. But i guess Katy will be impossible to reach

Edited by blackbeatxx

Bruno's had quite the year so far, TWIL did wonders for the era.

So basically men are winning with the occasional Taylor and Rihanna creeping in there. 2/3 of the current female trinity CONTINUES to win.

Edited by slw84

Rihanna biggest female of the year wow :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.