Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Escape said:

Addison vs. WGIA???

Why pit two pretty girls against each other? Let's whack Jessie Ware again instead.

tenor.gif

will never get the Little Monsters who Stan Addyson Rae. Scatison is the furthest thing away from Godga in terms of everything, the exact opposite of her. Stanning Gaga, the most talented artist of her generation; then also stanning Scatison Rae, the most untalented hack of her generation.

The Gays4Trump of stan world

Just now, Escape said:

Robyn at her washed up panned era still being in the conversations with the latest it girls

tenor.gif

well we need a punching bag

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Never understood why Nose released The Kirk Dance when ZombieGod was right there. Wednesday s2 even had a zombie character

tenor.gif

She didn't release GOE and HBDUWM at the highest hype of Mayhem, what do you expect?

GOE got 4M something streams in the 1st day and HBDUWM were loved by Swifties and very friendly to radio. And VIY. That song is amazing

1 hour ago, Graves said:

Gaga ruined it by letting it die after release week. rip Most hype one of her projects got in over a decade and she just let it fizzle.

She hasn't done a full era since BTW. 2-3 singles then she moves on someone diagnose her ADHD ass.

The Camilla Cabello stan (who pretends to stan Gaga) still crashing out over Addison

The anger. The fumes.

HGo3W8pXkAAndO6.webp

47 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Indiepop truly died with mother and father

these legends jonny4

As much as I love the MAYHEM era I will never forgive her for releasing The Turd Dance as a single over ZombieGods.

39 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

As much as I love the MAYHEM era I will never forgive her for releasing The Turd Dance as a single over ZombieGods.

Zombieboy would've bombed, she made the right decision actually.

Dead Dance bombed anyway rip Should've just had fun with it and done a slayful video on the label's dime. Something for the ****.

Mayhem should've been:

  • Shadow of a Man (lead)

  • Abracadabra (2nd single at Grammys)

  • Vanish Into You (released after Gagachella)

  • Garden Of Eden (released in fall 2025)

  • Perfect Celebrity (released in feb 2026, short film music video)

oh well

I can never understand stans who hate other girlies, like if I like Gaga, Taylor, so I cant like Ariana or Billie? Chile, touch some grass, I enjoy music, even though I post more in particular threads, I enjoy music, their style, their personalities, anyway, I love thems:wan

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Madonna is so above a Sabrina collab

gretchen.gif

She collabed with Nicki twice.

gretchen.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.