Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

everytime i open this thread y'all are either talking about ancient forgotten hags or obscure eastern european flops

rogue2

madonna gets too much credit like why is she up there with names like kylie, whitney, mariah a lot of the time when people discuss legendary pop artists.

she doesn't have the catalog to justify it tbh

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Was about to say you could start it at Rhythm of Love but then I remembered Let's Skip Through It so nvm

yeah, no wonder she went through that long slump after that fiasco. it makes it even more admirable that she came back with a vengeance as she did.

true confessions time, i actually like enjoy yourself (minus that infernal duet that they tacked onto the murican version, naturally)

14 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Whitney might not have amazing top of the shelf albums but she got a string of generational hit singles. Doesn't she have like 10 #1 hits?

So what you're saying is Katy is the modern-day Whitney Houston

IMG_4060.thumb.gif.ed8ae5ad91c972e84c7db

Edited by JennyWayne

9 minutes ago, California said:

where's Celine's It's Not Right But It's Okay - Thunderpuss Mix

rogue2

her edm serve

she also has a thunderbussy remix

Just now, Alessandra said:

yeah, no wonder she went through that long slump after that fiasco. it makes it even more admirable that she came back with a vengeance as she did.

true confessions time, i actually like enjoy yourself (minus that infernal duet that they tacked onto the murican version, naturally)

I'll confess too, I listened to the debut and Enjoy Yourself for the first time in years last year just out of curiosity and they... weren't necessarily as bad as I remember.

Some of those ballads are inexcusable, though. Can't wait to pan them in the discog rate.

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

Just now, pearlmercury said:

she also has a thunderbussy remix

I bet those Québécois bathhouses went crazy for this one

Beautiful voice, but for how massive she was, Barbra's discography has probably aged the worst out of any pop girl. There are probably at least a small portion of people born after 2000 that have heard Believe or If I Could Turn Back Time in passing, but to have your entire discography be outstreamed by one Cher song..

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Edited by Veckatimest

we are not rewriting history

Kylie has one of the worst if not the worst 80s albums when it comes to pop hags

rogue2

Just now, California said:

we are not rewriting history

Kylie has one of the worst if not the worst 80s albums when it comes to pop hags

rogue2

Unfortunately I don't think anyone has Janet beat on that front.

rogue2

Just now, California said:

we are not rewriting history

Kylie has one of the worst if not the worst 80s albums when it comes to pop hags

rogue2

The Kylienators should pull a Janet and stop counting those as official studio albums since she didn't have artistic control

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

2 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

Beautiful voice, but for how massive she was, Barbra's discography has probably aged the worst out of any pop girl. There are probably at least a small portion of people born after 2000 that have heard Believe or If I Could Turn Back Time in passing, but to have your entire discography be outstreamed by one Cher song..

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Some of those Babs songs are still charting in my house unfortunately

GEEBNeWXwAAF9w2.jpg

7 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

Her voice was truly something to carry such generic songs, but Clive Davis deserves the electric chair for saddling her with such filler to make her more palatable to white audiences

her sophomore has some awful single choices. they shoulda given a real push to love will save the day instead of dreck like where do broken hearts go. and her cover version of the isley brothers for the love of you would've been a better choice than didn't we almost put everyone to sleep

Edited by Alessandra

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Unfortunately I don't think anyone has Janet beat on that front.

rogue2

so would you rather listen to Enjoy Yourself than Control or RN

rogue2

4 minutes ago, rmmas said:

One of her few serves

this classic but mind you this was just a rehash of her less-talented sister's only song

Just now, California said:

so would you rather listen to Enjoy Yourself than Control or RN

rogue2

Well no

You said "one of if not the worst '80s albums," I was obviously referring to the ones that aren't Control or RN

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, conatus said:

Some of those Babs songs are still charting in my house unfortunately

GEEBNeWXwAAF9w2.jpg

I have way too many of her vinyls since every thrift store is always flooded with her albooms for $2 or less, truly Taylor and Adele's mother

GEEBNeWXwAAF9w2.jpg

(The Way We Were and Enough is Enough are classics tho)

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

I bet those Québécois bathhouses went crazy for this one

but why we bringing up Mylene Farmer's birthplace?

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

but why we bringing up Mylene Farmer's birthplace?

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Well, we're talking about '80s hags, I guess it was inevitable she would come up

oprah-maya-angelou.gif

Just now, conatus said:

Well no

You said "one of if not the worst '80s albums," I was obviously referring to the ones that aren't Control or RN

IMG_1800.gif

I would rather listen to Dream Street ngl

rogue2

Just now, California said:

I would rather listen to Dream Street ngl

rogue2

Not even you believe this.

rogue2

Just now, conatus said:

Her Ray of Light

GEEBNeWXwAAF9w2.jpg

Laura Nyro sweetie

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

I'll confess too, I listened to the debut and Enjoy Yourself for the first time in years last year just out of curiosity and they... weren't necessarily as bad as I remember.

Some of those ballads are inexcusable, though. Can't wait to pan them in the discog rate.

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

ooh, poor look my way from her debut getting a 1.2 average

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.