Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

As if you weren't in the frontline babe, now we are back in the trenches

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

prove-it-lucille-bluth.gif

Just now, 2AM said:

80 years young

Just now, 2AM said:

still full throated

But enough about @Graves

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Just now, conatus said:

But enough about @Graves

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Madonna as my mother, I vowed to never let age get in the way of sucking dick and cock.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

10 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Smellanie purge:

YASSSSS FINALLY KERLIN PRAISE

I saw on IG last night she's teasing a new mv jonny

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

(conatus dni)

Ace will always find a way to but a talented black woman in his rates... and then **** on her for some vocally-challenged white gal.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

so much black talent it would make a certain fanbase call the cops

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Did some of you change usernames I can't recognize several people here despite many post counts

I'm listening to acoustic soul and, don't shoot me for this, but she's kind of giving Xtina on the vocals in places? But like... Xtina with vocal training and restraint.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Did some of you change usernames I can't recognize several people here despite many post counts

yes California was previously FolkLover1989

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Just now, Vrx. said:

That was a moment

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

If only Make the Pus weren't on that album, it would be a 10/10 skipless masterpiece

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

2 minutes ago, Graves said:

I'm listening to acoustic soul and, don't shoot me for this, but she's kind of giving Xtina on the vocals in places? But like... Xtina with vocal training and restraint.

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

I'm listening rn and.. I hear it.

Thankfully it's good

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

If only Make the Pus weren't on that album, it would be a 10/10 skipless masterpiece

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

The album is a 10/10 skipless masterpiece though?

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

1 minute ago, Mezzanine said:

Robyn_%E2%80%93_Sexistential_%28album_co

The way even the cover looks like something Grok would generate. Oh Sexcrement

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

idk why the girls are hating on this. I'm fine with getting a new Troye Sivan record.

4 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

That was a moment

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

This album of the millenium

Dirty Computer really wasn't lashed enough when you look at the decline in quality

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.