Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

nicki is pro-trump because she genuinely believes in him. because she is in debt now she was like welp, got nothing to lose now.

True, I do wonder how many more millions she owes her label.

I fear she'll be in debt the rest of her life, which is absolutely pathetic considering her success. rip

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

nicki is pro-trump because she genuinely believes in him. because she is in debt now she was like welp, got nothing to lose now.

Meh. Idk if she fully believes him; I think it's lip service and grifting but whatever she still stupid. She truly thinks she was swatted bc of th Democrats when it's because of her lame ass husband skull

2 minutes ago, 2AM said:

True, I do wonder how many more millions she owes her label.

I fear she'll be in debt the rest of her life, which is absolutely pathetic considering her success. rip

I don't think she owes her label but instead some bank? Idk I haven't been too invested to look into the nonsense e

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Let them think what they want bish. We need to stay updated on all news Female rap. post NAUW

Wait ! angry

5 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Not God Blooded Woman lashings

shestakingit-writing.gif

More Cry Me A River knock off lashings please

Star Crossed is a s*** album but she snapped on this song. She portrayed the feeling of glimmer of hope in spite of the inevitable so well. The production lets it down, needed to be more country with clearer vocal production. I absolutely hate the let's flatten all aspects of the production to parallel how she felt during her separation!!!!1!1!1!! captain obvious reddit brain approach they took on this album.

Edited by slowednreverb

Court and Spark is the best album by miss Blackface. NOT Blue

Star Crossed is not that bad tbh… and Justified is better than anything on Golden Shower

5 hours ago, hyde said:

ban gay porn

This random comment. Was gay porn posted on ATRL recently that I missed out on?

zjtJxKw5_original.gif.3eda6ff5f9834652f1

12 minutes ago, playboi said:

Star Crossed is not that bad tbh… and Justified is better than anything on Golden Shower

this too

we won't be silenced

2 minutes ago, California said:

this too

we won't be silenced

Was about to hit play but I don't want that terrible album cover on my screen

zjtJxKw5_original.gif.3eda6ff5f9834652f1

Just now, Mezzanine said:

Was about to hit play but I don't want that terrible album cover on my screen

me when sexistential gets released

zjtJxKw5_original.gif.3eda6ff5f9834652f1

People act like Robyn is immune from criticism. I know she is beloved and I like a lot of her music but, I don't know. Something about her is slightly annoying.

Ava-Wig-Gif.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.