Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, California said:

just the usual Jessie Ware era clap3

Devotion and WYP? > Marlene Farmer's discography

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

She's about to be 0 for 2

This is so going to be her chromatica huh

rogue2

US Spotify

DtMF: #1 (=) 3.8M (+1M)

Opalite: #10 (-6) 950k (-570k)

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

US Spotify:

#56 - I Like It (NOT PERFORMED)


#92 - Die With A Smile

looks like people are celebrating latinas! (not the honorary ones)

I think it was very telling that, even at her most successful, Lizzo seemed to have no real fans on here

Sure, people may have liked a song or two of hers, but actual Lizzo fans? Nonexistent

IMG_1800.gif

9 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

She's about to be 0 for 2

Did she interpolate this song into Free Woman by Lady Gaga? rip

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

I think it was very telling that, even at her most successful, Lizzo seemed to have no real fans on here

Sure, people may have liked a song or two of hers, but actual Lizzo fans? Nonexistent

IMG_1800.gif

I'm sure KPS must've stanned her for like a week before switching to someone else like hag mitchell and aya NOkamura

rogue2

3 minutes ago, punisher said:

US Spotify:

#56 - I Like It (NOT PERFORMED)


#92 - Die With A Smile

let's celebrate latinas!

Apple Music US:

#47 I Like It


#92 Die With A Smile

@California you want jack anthony inside of you? arent u scared of rabies

the gorls out hea really be thirsting for jacket antoine and cameroon winter

5 minutes ago, punisher said:

Apple Music US:

#47 I Like It


#92 Die With A Smile

the way I Like It made sm more sense than DWAS….

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the gorls out hea really be thirsting for jacket antoine and cameroon winter

both hotter than Trudeau oh krabby patty

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way I Like It made sm more sense than DWAS….

well that's what the people are saying

rogue2

jessie ware ur so pretentious for sending your manager after a flop atrl thread. its not like anyone noticed your album title leaked anyways h0

16 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way I Like It made sm more sense than DWAS….

The way I realized Cardi and Bad Bunny are MASSIVE little Monsters jonny5 pa pa paparazzi like I'm lady Gaga indeed. Only the MOST IMPACTFUL ARTIST OF HER GENERATION!! AAAAHHHHHH

Just now, FailSafe said:

The way I realized Cardi and Bad Bunny are MASSIVE little Monsters jonny5 pa pa paparazzi like I'm lady Gaga indeed. Only the MOST IMPACTFUL ARTIST OF HER GENERATION!! AAAAHHHHHH

right after that line in the song she should've come out performing Paparazzi (Urbána Version). Who tf produced that show and missed this iconique opportunity

camila cabello's halftime show

*brings out Young Thug

Havana

*brings out Yawn Menass

Senorita & I Know What You Did Last Summer

* brings out ed sheeran

Bam Bam

*brings out playboi carti

I Luv It

no hits left I fear

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

right after that line in the song she should've come out performing Paparazzi (Urbána Version). Who tf produced that show and missed this iconique opportunity

The concept!

rogue2

Missed opportunity to get a Bunny-Gaga-Cardi interaction on stage

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.