Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, California said:

As he should

Clairo stans on the other hand, log out

IMG_1800.gif

The way this is her only listenable song

Thanks antonoff I guess

rogue2

18 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

rogue2

Taylor Swift is kinda the Electronic Arts/Sims 4 of the music industry when you think about it

The low quality/cashgrabbery of it all

IMG_1800.gif

I would be seething and foaming out the mouth too if my fav wasn't serving excellence like this

jonny4

I have never heard of that person and I don't mean that in a shady comebacks way is a talentless prostitute

rogue2

Edited by Sheep

17 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Taylor Swift is kinda the Electronic Arts/Sims 4 of the music industry when you think about it

The low quality/cashgrabbery of it all

IMG_1800.gif

The micro-transactions of Sims in the form of variants

rogue2

How about instead of arguing about nobodies and Europeans, we come together and agree that Tayble Stiff is The Talentless Prostitute Industry

Myleech Chopmer wishes she had global french hits like Aya Nakamura

z20oWq.gif

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

ARUTW remix is right there and would've reached #1on the charts

rogue2

I have attended two weddings so far and both of them had #that remix played and whew, jamming to it with anyone being lowkey wasted is a life experience

I've never felt more like a straggot in those moments

rogue2

1 hour ago, conatus said:

Listen again

I fear her voice is just not made for these minimal instrumentals, it kinda needs to be buried a bit

rogue2

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.