Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

New RIAA Diamond Single: Magic! "Rude"

Featured Replies

I remember when this and Am I Wrong and Cheerleader were the Trilogy one hits

16 minutes ago, Hector said:

A true definition of a one hit wonder. 

Deserved for blocking Stay With Me from #1 but Sam ended winning in the long run.

14 minutes ago, Yog said:

Sam ended winning in the long run.

And when I say the better artist lost :suburban:

35 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I remember when this and Am I Wrong and Cheerleader were the Trilogy one hits

This blast from the past :rip:

33 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

And when I say the better artist lost :suburban:

Now…their music was definitely "of its time" no wonder they couldn't find anything to stick afterwords..

ngl i kinda live for this laid back 00s surfer bro sound. lay you down easy is their best song 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.