Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Going crazy...help needed: Looking for similar song

Featured Replies

HELP!

 

I discovered this song by Taylor Acorn on Saturday:

 

 

Now the song seems so familiar to me.
Either it's just the most generic song ever in this style, but somehow I have a different song in my head when I hear the chorus.


Both the melody and the lyrics... It feels like two songs are playing in my head, the first one is this one and the other is the song that "hangman" reminds me of.

But I can't say who it's by, nor can I remember any of the lyrics...

 

I've already gone through everything by Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Delta Goodrem, and so on, but I just can't figure it out.

 

Maybe someone here has a brilliant idea before it drives me crazy. 

 

hmmm the verse vocals remind me of Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly, that's all I can think of

 

good song tho

Edited by May

The style is just genetic. Please accept it and let go.

 

You can try P!nk though.

57 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

listening to them rn, i'd even compare it to Ever more

No idea but thanks for the discovery. :duca: It's cuter than most new pop-rock songs I hear these days

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.