Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ashnikko - 'Smoochies'

Featured Replies

I Want My Boyfriends to Kiss and Itty Bitty go directly to my workout playlist :WAP: She's So Pretty's a nice surprise too

  • Replies 41
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Adam’s Eve
    Adam’s Eve

    Botox in my frontal Botox in my frontal lobe Lip flip on my- Botox in my frontal lobe     The beat on this song is absolute fire!

  • Jesus Christ what a terrible album cover and album title I would've made the album title It girl with that cover so it was just ironic 

  • Vixen Eyes
    Vixen Eyes

    Pls I need an alt cover. What in the Melanie Martinez is this mess

Chichinya is my fave on the whole album like SHE DID THAT 

 

I'm SO ******* LITTLE 

PUT ME IN YOUR POCKET

I SHAVED MY HAIRY TOES FOR YOU

I'M A HOBBIT 

AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET 

AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET 

AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET 

WOOF WOOF WOOF 

:WAP:

As someone who did not like the last album, I was extremely impressed by Smoochies. A true return to form, very little filler.

She delivered per usual :clap3:Production-wise this is such a strong and interesting album, but also the cover and visuals are so amazing. Trinkets is such a standout to me too, really hoping she gets some belated virality from how awesome the music video is

Edited by abittipsy

Trinkets is so Immaterial coded

 

I've never really been into Ashnikko but I'm kinda living for this album. I'm loving the Gwen/Britney/Charli influence.

 

Full Frontal is pure c**t. Highlight of the album.

Edited by Adam’s Eve

Liquid is a mega hit, YouTube randomly played it yesterday and its all I've been listening to the past few hours. 

6 hours ago, Adam's Eve said:

Trinkets is so Immaterial coded

 

I've never really been into Ashnikko but I'm kinda living for this album. I'm loving the Gwen/Britney/Charli influence.

 

Full Frontal is pure c**t. Highlight of the album.

Same! Nothing clicked for me until this album.

i hate all of her previous music but oh wow… this is skipless, wasn't expecting Ashnikko of all people to release a pop bible

Botox in my frontal

Botox in my frontal lobe

Lip flip on my-

Botox in my frontal lobe

 

spacer.png

 

The beat on this song is absolute fire!

Listened to it a few days ago, and while I'm not like a huge fan of Ashnikko, it was such a fun album! Microplastics, Full Frontal and I Want My Boyfriends to Kiss are amazing mindless bops. I like Wet Like, Itty Bitty as well and the last two songs are great too.

On 10/19/2025 at 7:42 PM, Adam's Eve said:

Trinkets is so Immaterial coded

 

I've never really been into Ashnikko but I'm kinda living for this album. I'm loving the Gwen/Britney/Charli influence.

 

Full Frontal is pure c**t. Highlight of the album.

I'm more getting When I Rule The World vibes from Trikets tbh. Still, what a bop :xtinass: 

Obsessed w/ this album. Perfect for the gym. Chichinya, Liquid & Full Frontal are my faves + all the singles were perfect. 
 

Mermaids With Hole was my team's name in trivia last night :razzle:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rediscovered her with this album and I'm floored this is such a great project

WHERE'S THE NEWS AND THE MEDIA

Edited by illia

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.