Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Shakira devastated by Texas floods

Featured Replies

I just landed in San Antonio, devastated to hear the news of the floods, the deaths, and the girls still missing. I can't help but think of their families and their immense pain. My prayers are with you on this sad day.

 

:chick3:

Thoughtful Queen.... :heart:   almost had a heart  attack when I saw the post tho. I thought another cancellation was happening lol. 

 

Screenshot-2025-07-04-22-01-09-29-1c3376

 

Edited by LatinFreak

I thought she cancelled another show 

 

wow so sad to read about the floods tho </3

18 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Thoughtful Queen.... :heart:   almost had a heat attack when I saw the post tho. I thought another cancellation was happening lol. 

 

Screenshot-2025-07-04-22-01-09-29-1c3376

 

The RENAISSANCE font

  • Popular Post
31 minutes ago, playboi said:

The RENAISSANCE font

4flche.jpg?a486528

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought of an actual incident of...

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, nick_rod said:

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought of an actual incident of...

 

spacer.png

This ancient ass gif :deadbanana:

OP I'm sorry but where's the effort? 

The first post has zero context if you're not a Shakira fan

50 minutes ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

OP I'm sorry but where's the effort? 

The first post has zero context if you're not a Shakira fan

 

The area is near San Antonio where she is performing tonight. 

8 hours ago, nick_rod said:

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought of an actual incident of...

 

spacer.png

This relic omg.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.