Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Reneé Rapp - "Mad"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Leave Me Alone sounds like a smash so I'm shocked it didn't do ****! Not sure about this one but i'll be listening anyways x 

Wasn't the biggest fan of the last one but loved Snow Angel. Hopefully this one is better 

This sounds really reminiscent of Olivia. But I like the snippet

When is it coming? Sounds much better than the lead

indeed so olivia coded, but i'm here for that! leave me alone didn't stick with me

27 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This sounds really reminiscent of Olivia. But I like the snippet

 

15 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

It sounds SO Olivia!

 

2 minutes ago, haimpedro said:

indeed so olivia coded, but i'm here for that! leave me alone didn't stick with me

She's working with Olivia's producer, Dan Nigro. 

Her music is just not good which is a shame because she's so talented :rip:

I guess that'll be the direction of the album. I'm still hyped though.

Leave Me Alone is one of the cringiest songs of this year (next to Gnarly lol)

Renee has the pipes and the persona. I hope she finds something that fits

11 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

out friday

Official?

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, alissonfromBR said:

Official?

 

she announced on instagram 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.