Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Givēon - 'BELOVED'

Featured Replies

spacer.png

 

Out July 11. The album will include 14 tracks including Rather Be and Twenties.

 

 

Edited by Sabandija

  • Replies 38
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I used to listen to him a lot between 2020 and 2022, but stopped even though there was no special reason. The last song I listened i don't even remember the title but remember Drake co-wrote the song. I hope this album will be good. I'm going straight to the album so not listening to singles. He better come through. 

Just watched the trailer though and it is terrible lol … he is so dead on camera

  • Author
1 hour ago, justinxx said:

Just watched the trailer though and it is terrible lol … he is so dead on camera

I find him very atractive.

i love this album trailer, hes so hot

btw can someone share album cover, we got that too

 

Edited by sweetkiss

  • Author
59 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

i love this album trailer, hes so hot

btw can someone share album cover, we got that too

 

Fixed

 

I hope we get a collaboration with Muni Long or Coco Jones. Their styles compliment each other.

 

A Beyoncé collab would be a dream.

  • ATRL Moderator
On 5/29/2025 at 3:04 PM, Sabandija said:

Fixed

 

I hope we get a collaboration with Muni Long or Coco Jones. Their styles compliment each other.

 

A Beyoncé collab would be a dream.

i wanna coco collab. the way he never collabs. :gaycat6:

  • Author
29 minutes ago, Devin said:

i wanna coco collab. the way he never collabs. :gaycat6:

I think he's anxious of performing live/singing with another singer after that BET fiasco.

wdym last heartbreak song and peaches were both huge hits

 

he does collab and all his collabs are smashers

  • ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

wdym last heartbreak song and peaches were both huge hits

 

he does collab and all his collabs are smashers

i meant having collabs on his own projects lol.

  • 4 weeks later...

No promo, no nothing.

 

ima check this out in the am.

Im disappointed. A lot of the songs sound exactly the same—even the tracks written with Leon Thomas don't stand out a ton … Twenties is the best song on the album imo

strangers is outstanding track, still listening, music video for i can tell is hot, but i wish more things happened besides him looking left and right

 

 

  • Author

Rather Be and Twenties sound even better in the context of the album.

 

Mud  is very instant. It could be a good choice for a single.

 

I love the whole vibe of the record and it's so consistent with the visuals.

 

I need to give it more listens. I think it's missing a strong hit.

Listened to Giveon after like two years and I gotta say he delivered. Songs like Twenties what I like to hear from him. Cant say if this is his best yet but this album is enough for me to get in track with his music like I used to in like 2020-2022

  • Author

The album is growing so much on me. Keeper is my last obsession.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.