Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sevdaliza - 'HEROINA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ARCA OUTSOLD

  • Vigoorian King
    Vigoorian King

    Not ANOTHER album closer called Angel nnnnn kinda camp!

  • Idk what's going on with the album's Apple Music page but it's been a mess for a while    Some features not credited, the wrong version of Stripper was uploaded weeks ago, the album was remo

ugh that pic really grosses me out... a shame because im excited to finally have this album

13 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

she said fall 2025 so that only leaves may ig?

shes from the netherlands so I think her idea of fall is september, october, november lolz

finally, although i'm not very excited coming from these past singles. but i know she gonna surprise us somehow.

 

i like the title, the cover and the background story. 

 

MADRE!!!!

1 minute ago, durrss said:

her eye healed :heart:

 

Sevdaliza-Shabrang.jpeg

i was about to say it lol

cover is giving shabarang but in a ***** way

  • Author
27 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

shes from the netherlands so I think her idea of fall is september, october, november lolz

oh that makes perfect sense actually...

I love the title. The cover is okay. Could've been a major serve based on the title and the Heroina MV but it's not bad... just.. basic.

 

I love the singles so much so this is a strong contender for my personal AOTY. I'm loving the mix of genres, languages and like she said on the description, a "global sound" :jonnycat:

 

I wish we had a date already but i assume she's pushing at least 2 more singles before the release. Madre wants those streams :suburban:

 

 

I hope this banger sneaks in on the tracklist since Anyma hasn't released it yet

 

I'll def include it as a bonus track regardless :jonny:

 

 

EDIT: Anyma just announced his album and Fortuna is on it!

Edited by Lady Claire

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

shes from the netherlands so I think her idea of fall is september, october, november lolz

w....what's fall then? :rip:

 

OT: I'll check it out, but the tracks until now def are not on par with her past efforts....

Being Latino, I find this project very interesting. Normally, there isn't this type of quality in conventional reggaeton. You can hear the good taste behind it, even though they are quite well-known rhythms. She will bring a great album 

  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

 

Bop alert!!!

***** FINALLY! This one is so so good.

 

She don't need to steal anything from Arca.

  • 3 weeks later...

Sev premiered a new song live titled "Stripper" and features Feid! You can see the full performance by searching on Tiktok. Apparently it was supposed to feature Kenia Os too but she isn't on the version she performed yesterday

 

A major bop and most likely the next single after Messiah

 

Surprised by the Feid feature as i assumed the album would only feature women but sis want more hits :sabrina:

 

 

LQ snippet:

 

 

Edited by Lady Claire

i'm giving up hope for solo songs on this album

Edited by haimpedro

6 hours ago, haimpedro said:

i'm giving up hope for solo songs on this album

I think the remaining, non-single tracks will be solo, and Messiah will be too... but idk how many album tracks are left since Stripper will most likely be the eighth single :deadbanana4:

 

If the album has 15-16 tracks like her previous ones, she already released half/more than half of it

 

 

Edited by Lady Claire

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.