Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you like being touched?

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

no and don't look at me either 

you must have a lot of friends lol

  • Replies 43
  • Views 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HASHTAGPOW
    HASHTAGPOW

    It depends. Touched where?   

  • Breathe On Moi
    Breathe On Moi

    It's a joke, but can I tell you how much I wanted to reply "yea your mom" so bad, but that I didn't, because the WP wasn't worth it.   have a great day 

Oh hell no... i am a literal pufferfish, if someone ever touches me, i WILL freak out. Like, mind your space ho.

 

Also i don't even know if the person's hands are clean or not..and as someone who is very focused on their hygiene, even the thought of the hands being dirty just makes me barf. That's also why i never do handshakes.

i don't mind by people i know, but you know when someone has no reason to touch/brush against you and they do it anyway? this has happened quite a lot to me in public scenarios and i've learnt to shrug it off but it cringes me out. i was in the solo queue for a ride at universal and this guy was sat next to me and was fully groping my leg/thigh on the ride :mazen:

I'd rather not be touched, but people touch me and think it's ok to squeeze me muscles. 
 

Yes but only if you sanitise your hands in front of me eyes before doing it

spacer.png

As long as you keep those dirty a*s hands away from my face, then yes :bird:

I love being touched by the people I have feelings for.... I feel disgusted when someone I dont like touches me. I get shivers.

Yes touch is like my fav thing ever... only from guys I (wanna) f**k though.

 

23 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I love being touched by the people I have feelings for.... I feel disgusted when someone I dont like touches me. I get shivers.

Yes exactly same. I melt when I guy I find hot touches me/I touch him.

 

However touch of anyone else disgusts me.

Edited by katara

9 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

you must have a lot of friends lol

It's a joke, but can I tell you how much I wanted to reply "yea your mom" so bad, but that I didn't, because the WP wasn't worth it.

 

have a great day 

33 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

It's a joke, but can I tell you how much I wanted to reply "yea your mom" so bad, but that I didn't, because the WP wasn't worth it.

 

have a great day 

That would have been funny lol 😂

Not really. Especially when people play with your hair and you don't know them like that, so you just sit like :suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.