Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HAIM - I quit Tour 2025

Featured Replies

8,000 capacity venue in Vancouver, ok work! I may have to go

More days to be announced. Show in Ireland was teased and also mentioned in presale so possibly will be announced later. 

8 hours ago, campelo said:

where does it say?

It was the UK store website. You know at the top as it always does. "Pre-order the album to receive your presale code..." And it says UK/IE Tour. Sadly, I got my code today, but no Ireland so I hope they will be announce that later. Even the emails says: "your unique code & pre-sale link for the I quit 2025 UK/IE tour." I don't know why they'd have IE there if they are not planning Irish show.

 

How can we get the code for the presale ticket? I live in London and they do pre-sale at the moment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.