Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1. evermore

2. folklore

3. reputation

4. Midnights

5. Speak Now

6. 1989

7. Red (Taylor's Version)

8. Fearless (Taylor's Version)

9. Lover

10. Taylor Swift

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

1. folklore

2. evermore

3. Red (TV)

4. Midnights

5. 1989

6. reputation

7. Speak Now

8. Lover

9. Fearless (TV)

10. Taylor Swift 

1. Folklore

2. Speak Now

3. Evermore

4. Red

5. 1989

6. Midnights

7. Fearless

8. Reputation

9. Lover

10. Debut

37 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Easily the song I come back to the most off of reputation (followed by End Game, don't @ me).

end game would be like... the best song on that album if it were a solo song. 

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

end game would be like... the best song on that album if it were a solo song. 

Tea, her verse is fire (like, literally one of her best pop verses). I actually don't mind the song as it is though :jamming:

The way everyone always put her first album last... the disrespect :deadbanana4:

• Pop:

#6. Lavender Haze [=] *Peak: #5*

 

— Spins: 11.649 [+76]

— Audience: 34.166M [+0.314]

 

• Hot AC:

#3. Lavender Haze [+1] *New Peak*

 

— Spins: 4.447 [+21]

— Audience: 16.091M [+0.133]

9 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

I've reached the conclusion that Evermore is Taylor's best project to date. So my ranking nowadays is

 

1. Evermore 

2. Folklore 

3. Midnights 3AM

4. Speak Now

5. RED 

6. 1989

7. Lover

8. Fearless

9. Reputation

10. Taylor Swift

The midnights sneak is sending me

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

The way everyone always put her first album last... the disrespect :deadbanana4:

Where else we about to put it genuinely? :rip:

1 hour ago, GoatGly said:

Where else we about to put it genuinely? :rip:

I'd have no problem putting it above Reputation honestly, even if i LOVE that album. 

5 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I'd have no problem putting it above Reputation honestly, even if i LOVE that album. 

I’m of the opinion that Taylor Swift albums fall into three categories:

 

The BEST albums (this is Taylor at her most intriguing storytelling, lyricism and concepts, debate with your mother, these albums represent PEAK artistry): Evermore, Folklore, Red, Speak Now … 

 

The POP albums (all her pop albums are interesting because they’re all very different vibes but all suffer the same problem of being inconsistent even if they’re all conceptually interesting): 1989, Reputation, Midnights, Lover

 

The COUNTRY albums (yeehaw, these lack strong concepts but are both Taylor swift albums so we stan): the other two 

 

so I think if you think debut should go above reputation what’s stopping it from overtaking the rest of the pop albums? It’s not like reputation is much worse than say midnights :rip:

9 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

Why do girls know her by era I can’t take the world seriously anymore… the way she literally is the biggest star in the world and nobody on this hellscape website can handle it so they take out their frustrations on her instead of going to therapy.

1 hour ago, GoatGly said:

I’m of the opinion that Taylor Swift albums fall into three categories:

 

The BEST albums (this is Taylor at her most intriguing storytelling, lyricism and concepts, debate with your mother, these albums represent PEAK artistry): Evermore, Folklore, Red, Speak Now … 

 

The POP albums (all her pop albums are interesting because they’re all very different vibes but all suffer the same problem of being inconsistent even if they’re all conceptually interesting): 1989, Reputation, Midnights, Lover

 

The COUNTRY albums (yeehaw, these lack strong concepts but are both Taylor swift albums so we stan): the other two 

 

so I think if you think debut should go above reputation what’s stopping it from overtaking the rest of the pop albums? It’s not like reputation is much worse than say midnights :rip:

Fair enough, to each their own. I just think people are doing WAY too much with the debut :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

The way everyone always put her first album last... the disrespect :deadbanana4:

i enjoy listening to debut, but it’s not as good as the others for me. I also became a fan around the start of the Red era, so it doesn’t have a sentimental attachment either… 

 

I’ll still spin it and stream it from time to time :heart:

27 minutes ago, maplelattes said:

• Pop:

#6. Lavender Haze [=] *Peak: #5*

 

— Spins: 11.649 [+76]

— Audience: 34.166M [+0.314]

 

• Hot AC:

#3. Lavender Haze [+1] *New Peak*

 

— Spins: 4.447 [+21]

— Audience: 16.091M [+0.133]

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over :gaycat4:

18 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I’m of the opinion that Taylor Swift albums fall into three categories:

 

The BEST albums (this is Taylor at her most intriguing storytelling, lyricism and concepts, debate with your mother, these albums represent PEAK artistry): Evermore, Folklore, Red, Speak Now … 

 

The POP albums (all her pop albums are interesting because they’re all very different vibes but all suffer the same problem of being inconsistent even if they’re all conceptually interesting): 1989, Reputation, Midnights, Lover

 

The COUNTRY albums (yeehaw, these lack strong concepts but are both Taylor swift albums so we stan): the other two 

 

so I think if you think debut should go above reputation what’s stopping it from overtaking the rest of the pop albums? It’s not like reputation is much worse than say midnights :rip:

this :bam: 

25 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I’m of the opinion that Taylor Swift albums fall into three categories:

 

The BEST albums (this is Taylor at her most intriguing storytelling, lyricism and concepts, debate with your mother, these albums represent PEAK artistry): Evermore, Folklore, Red, Speak Now … 

 

The POP albums (all her pop albums are interesting because they’re all very different vibes but all suffer the same problem of being inconsistent even if they’re all conceptually interesting): 1989, Reputation, Midnights, Lover

 

The COUNTRY albums (yeehaw, these lack strong concepts but are both Taylor swift albums so we stan): the other two 

 

so I think if you think debut should go above reputation what’s stopping it from overtaking the rest of the pop albums? It’s not like reputation is much worse than say midnights :rip:

taste is subjective, but I can’t take rankings that mixes these exact tiers seriously…
 

23 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

Why do girls know her by era I can’t take the world seriously anymore… the way she literally is the biggest star in the world and nobody on this hellscape website can handle it so they take out their frustrations on her instead of going to therapy.

It’s called coping mechanism :sistrens:

Just now, Michael196 said:

taste is subjective, but I can’t take rankings that mixes these exact tiers seriously…

So you see what I mean like… I don’t have a ranking but I respect any ranking that keeps those tiers where they’re at. I guess I’d be okay with Fearless also in the Pop albums but I think the writing is relatively weak comparatively and if you look at the vault tracks that’s even more apparent.

this would easily infuriate any swiftie, but it gets worse if you know him :biblio:
 

 

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

this would easily infuriate any swiftie, but it gets worse if you know him :biblio:
 

 

That’s the racist from big brother BOOO GET AWAY FROM HER!

29 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

So you see what I mean like… I don’t have a ranking but I respect any ranking that keeps those tiers where they’re at. I guess I’d be okay with Fearless also in the Pop albums but I think the writing is relatively weak comparatively and if you look at the vault tracks that’s even more apparent.

exactly!! but I have a weird feeling that TSTV will manage to top FTV...

 

25 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

That’s the racist from big brother BOOO GET AWAY FROM HER!

appalled on so many levels... as if that Kanye shirt yesterday wasn't enough :ace:

like what's the thinking process behind going through what everyone had to go through in order to secure a ticket and add to that paying this amount of money when you're not an actual fan, like... do you and clout chase all you want, but that face and tiktok coins won't last forever...

 

Edited by Michael196

9 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

exactly!! but I have a weird feeling that TSTV will manage to top FTV...

 

appalled on so many levels... as if that Kanye shirt yesterday wasn't enough :ace:

like what's the thinking process behind going through what everyone had to go through in order to secure a ticket and add to that paying this amount of money when you're not an actual fan, like... do you and clout chase all you want, but that face and tiktok coins won't last forever...

 

He just wants the Taylor clout which is at all time high. But still nobody likes him and nobody ever will so jokes on him I suppose

I put Debut last because, at the moment, it is my least favourite album. I always say it’ll receive the biggest upgrade with its TV but… that hasn’t happened yet. So, as it stands, Debut is objectively her ‘worst’ album. 
 

Lover is close to being last, but it has the benefit of her… actually, no. What am I saying? Lover is a turd. Why am I about to defend it. Ew. 
 

Debut is her second worse album then. **** Lover omfg I just cannot with it. If Cruel Summer wasn’t the best song of all time I would genuinely disown it. Turdish turd of an album. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.