Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sam Smith - "Love Is A Stillness"

Featured Replies

Out February 14th, Valentine's Day ❤️

 

 

Edited by Yog

  • Replies 81
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • livelikemusic
    livelikemusic

    Giving old-school Sam vibes. I'm here for it.

  • I would love to hear them do a trip-hop sound. Imagine something like Massive Attack's "Teardrop" instrumental with Sam's vocals.

  • Princess Aurora
    Princess Aurora

    I'm perched. Monarch is coming

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I'm perched. Monarch is coming :clap3:

That's ******* right..and on valentines day

7 minutes ago, Yog said:

That's ******* right..and on valentines day

Yep, let's stream my Sam Smith DJ set to celebrate this moment 

 

It's giving boring but I'll take it over the peeing :)

 

I want the thrill of it all sam back :beatfreak:

I can't wait for his comeback but I hope he brings something new though on his album. 

  • Author

Honestly did not expect this and it's now at 800K likes :rip:

 

 

  • Author
2 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Love is a stillness and denial is a river :clap3: a smash is coming based on the TikTok likes :jonny:

It's at 954K now :mazen:

I sometime love their ballads and sometimes don't, but I can't wait! 

  • Author
8 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Love is a stillness and denial is a river :clap3: a smash is coming based on the TikTok likes :jonny:

ONE MILLION LIKES!!! AN SMASH IS COMING!spacer.png

  • Author
4 hours ago, sam.teas said:

no idea why, but a version of 1:54 has been sent to music services :gaycat7:

What!! :gaycat7:

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

no idea why, but a version of 1:54 has been sent to music services :gaycat7:

Bye :rip:

  • Author
13 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Bye :rip:

Buzz Single confirmed 

  • Author

How does one releases an ballad under two minutes, that's literally unheard of.. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE **** SAM? :mazen:

  • Author
5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

no idea why, but a version of 1:54 has been sent to music services :gaycat7:

It could be a speed up version…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.