Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What are your thoughts on furries?

Featured Replies

Are they an oppressed minority? Do they deserve rights? Let's weigh in on this controversial community

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 50
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That squirrel looking choreographer kinda ate    

  • Space Cowboy
    Space Cowboy

    I can assure you that the average gay man likely has at least three kinks more degenerate than dressing up as an animal 

  • TaggedGalaxy
    TaggedGalaxy

    I sucked one off once, I didn't know he was a furry until he showed up at my apartment, but he was hot under the fur suit so I went with it  

i think they're weird freaks and it's sexual for most of them. degenerate :biblio:

They are complete creeps and need to be shamed until they stop

Just now, velocity said:

i think they're weird freaks and it's sexual for most of them. degenerate :biblio:

I can assure you that the average gay man likely has at least three kinks more degenerate than dressing up as an animal :sistrens:

I think the drawn stuff can be hot  when they are not doing the most 

 

but idk about irl stuff and I want it to stay that way :suburban:

I sucked one off once, I didn't know he was a furry until he showed up at my apartment, but he was hot under the fur suit so I went with it

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

I can assure you that the average gay man likely has at least three kinks more degenerate than dressing up as an animal :sistrens:

like what? there's only a few things worse than zoophilia and if that's the average gay man... :sistrens:

Same as with step-son/dad porn, which in a way is a moral exercise that justifies a desire to see/participate in incest, I do think that there can be argument made for furries in which anthropomorphism is a way to get closer to animals, and that makes me uncomfortable

1 minute ago, velocity said:

like what? there's only a few things worse than zoophilia and if that's the average gay man... :sistrens:

Roleplaying and dressing up is not zoophilia me thinks :sistrens:

Just now, Space Cowboy said:

Roleplaying and dressing up is not zoophilia me thinks :sistrens:

idk i definitely categorize getting aroused and pretending to have sex with animals as zoophilia :sistrens:

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Are they an oppressed minority? Do they deserve rights? Let's weigh in on this controversial community

 

spacer.png

lmao i've seen and used this gif for over a decade and I'm now noticing the furries behind her :rip:

7 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I sucked one off once, I didn't know he was a furry until he showed up at my apartment, but he was hot under the fur suit so I went with it

 

:ryan3:

He showed up to your apartment in a full suit? :dies: Idk if I could walk past my neighbors afterwards

They are not a minority or vulnerable group 

 

Just people who are into weird creepy kinks

 

We have to stop assuming that any specific group of people that have an activity in common are a vulnerable group 

 

Pedos could make the same argument about themselves 

1 minute ago, velocity said:

like what? there's only a few things worse than zoophilia and if that's the average gay man... :sistrens:

first of all, use critical thinking. Dressing up as cartoon animals isn't beastiality, which is what you seem to think zoophilia is

 

secondly

 

I've changed my mind on them, I think they get a lot of ****, don't get me wrong. I'll be the first to bully my friends for exhibiting furry tendencies, but they mostly mind their own business and from the stories I've heard about people interacting with them on conventions they're really cool, friendly and most importantly protect cosplayer girls from creeps.

 

I say Furry Rights!

 

58Isryx.gif

3 minutes ago, velocity said:

idk i definitely categorize getting aroused and pretending to have sex with animals as zoophilia :sistrens:

And people who get turned on by vampires and warewolves are into necrophilia and bestiality, right? :cm:

4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

He showed up to your apartment in a full suit? :dies: Idk if I could walk past my neighbors afterwards

There was apparently a furry convention going on near my apartment, I don't think anyone saw him at least I hope not

 

:suburban:

Lowkey I love the concept of a fursona and how invested they get with it. Live the fantasy girls

 

58Isryx.gif

the line between furries and beastiality is very thin at least from what i've seen…point being i wouldn't trust one near my pet 

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.