Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Which subreddits do you follow?

Featured Replies

I'm part of the subreddits of everyone I stan, and I'm also a mod for r/fionaapple which I'm proud of lol :gaycat4:

 

among other random ones I follow, here are some Joe highlights, or as I like to call them, Jighlights…

r/academia

r/acidreflux

r/ADHD

r/AltLadyBoners :gayorkcat4:

r/antinatalism

r/AquaticSnails

r/Askpolitics

r/BoJackMemes

r/BoomersBeingFools

r/childfree

r/cigars

r/CircumcisionGrief

r/ColorizedHistory

r/communism

r/communism101 :gayorkcat4:

r/criterion

r/CriticalTheory

r/DListedCommunity

r/EatItYouFuckinCoward

r/ENFP

r/esist

r/Existentialism

r/ExpandDong

r/fantanoforever

r/Fauxmoi

r/foreskin_restoration :gayorkcat2:

r/gaybrosgonemild

r/GERD

r/ibs

r/IntactivistMemes

r/LateStageCapitalism

r/leftistvexillology

r/Mewing

r/nihilism

r/okaybuddyubermensch

r/SwiftlyNeutral

r/Tendies

r/tragedeigh

r/traumatizeThemBack

r/trolleyproblem

r/VintageLadyBoners :gaycat5:

r/VyvanseADHD

r/whatsthisplant

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, MattieB said:

This was my top this year spacer.png

 

I follow way over a 100 lol

am I the only one who thinks the little reddit avatar guys are so freaking cute? :heart:🥺 like they look so friendly lol

 

this is mine and i love how he's making those 😏 eyebrows lol it just felt accurate for me

GfdncDmWoAApzmO.jpg

r/malepubes

r/dicksbeingmeasured

r/queensofgenshin

r/queensofstarrail

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.