Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Madonna's best/worst 3rd single

What is Madonna's best 3rd single off a studio album? 123 members have voted

  1. 1. What is Madonna's best 3rd single off a studio album?

    • Holiday (Madonna)
      7%
      9
    • Angel (Like a Virgin)
      2%
      3
    • True Blue (True Blue)
      3%
      4
    • Cherish (Like a Prayer)
      8%
      10
    • Bad Girl (Erotica)
      13%
      17
    • Bedtime Story (Bedtime Stories)
      12%
      15
    • Drowned World/Substitute for Love (Ray of Light)
      9%
      12
    • What It Feels Like for a Girl (Music)
      5%
      7
    • Nothing Fails (American Life)
      13%
      17
    • Get Together (Confessions)
      18%
      23
    • Miles Away (Hard Candy)
      4%
      5
    • Turn Up the Radio (MDNA)
      0%
      0
    • ***** I'm Madonna (Rebel Heart)
      0%
      0
    • I Rise (Madame X)
      0%
      0
  2. 2. What is Madonna's worst 3rd single off a studio album?

    • Holiday
      0%
      0
    • Angel
      3%
      4
    • True Blue
      0%
      1
    • Cherish
      5%
      7
    • Bad Girl
      0%
      1
    • Bedtime Story
      1%
      2
    • Drowned World/Substitute for Love
      0%
      0
    • What It Feels Like For a Girl
      0%
      0
    • Nothing Fails
      0%
      1
    • Get Together
      0%
      0
    • Miles Away
      0%
      0
    • Turn Up the Radio
      50%
      62
    • ***** I'm Madonna
      12%
      15
    • I Rise
      23%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HarajukuPrincess
    HarajukuPrincess

    Angel Haters = DEMONS

  • Gorjesspazze9
    Gorjesspazze9

    True blue lowkey the most underrated pop single of hers. It's a bop 

  • HeavyMetalAura
    HeavyMetalAura

    SO hard to pick a best… Bedtime Story, Drowned World, Nothing Fails are all 11/10.   Worst… Cherish. Next! 

TUTR is actually a solid generic bop. It hits on a fresh April day. I Rise is filler and the worst. 

best: Cherish :heart:

worst: Turn Up the Meh

 

lots of other great ones too though!

Best: "Drowned World/Substitute for Love" (Ray Of Light)

Worst: "Turn Up The Radio" (MDNA)

Best: Get Together and Bad Girl :heart:  

Worst: Turn Up The Radio :mandown:

Wow I don't know what to choose between Bad Girl, Bedtime Story, or Drowned World/Substitute for Love.

 

:deadbanana4:

 

Help.

 

:deadbanana4:

MDNA and Madame X having the most votes for worst single as they should.

 

:clap3:

Best: Cherish (Why is this song SO underrated? :sosad:)

 

Worst: I Rise

The poll saying all her best singles are from the 90s/early 00s and all her worst from the 10s iktr!

The way I Rise is getting slandered in here.

 

:skull:

 

Spoiler

Imo, Crave is just as awful as I Rise.

 

:emofish:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.