Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LISA - 'ALTER EGO'

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the last time i got up early (7 a.m.) for a release was pink venom so i'm very happy that alter ego has a local release time

:suburban:

Ou it's 7 am for me too sis

ย 

Spoiler

And I last woke up for TTPD I fearโ€ฆ the sleep debt was NOT worth it

ย 

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TRACKLIST: ย  1. Born Again ft. Doja Cat & Rayeย  2. Rockstar 3. Elastigirl 4. Thunder 5. New Woman ft. Rosalรญa 6. FXCK UP THE WORLD ft. Future 7. Rapunzel ft. Megan Thee Stall

  • MonsterNavy
    MonsterNavy

    erm 8 years of literal nothing and you're complaning? this is the pinks' first try and they only had 1 year to prepare for their debut albums. rosรฉ wrote her entire album, jisoo was shooting dramas an

  • you saw the album concept and thought this was gonna be some completely cohesive project? it was always going to be a collection of songs and there's nothing wrong with that. if it's not for you, then

Local release?? I will be DOWNLOADING at 12am on the dot New Zealand timeย :gaycat1:

7 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Everyone does local time fromย  old acts like Beyonce, Ariana, Gaga, Katy to new acts like Billie, Dua, Doja.

ย 

Onlt Taylor and US rappers release at US time.

well. they shouldn'tย :deadbanana:ย 

ย 

I guess I'm so used to kpop artists all dropping at one universal time along with the music videoย for the main single. Still sucks having to avoid socials all day because everyone else is already listeningย :giraffe:

ย 

10 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Local release?? I will be DOWNLOADING at 12am on the dot New Zealand timeย :gaycat1:

I might have to as well. I hope miss lalisa is happy losing out on my 15 spotify steamsย :eatpopcorn:

Edited by whirly

2 hours ago, MaxMartin said:

so curious to see the full album credits for songwriting & production

we are going to see only heavy hitters I fear

:clack:

I'm posting this in the single thread and the album thread since it's track #1 of the album and part of her promosย :celestial4:

Her team needs to stop being dumb and add Future & Meg to the digital album NOW

8 hours ago, MaxMartin said:

so curious to see the full album credits for songwriting & production

Ryan Tedder did a lot of it iirc (Rapunzel, Lifestyle)

ย 

Stargate did Chill

Edited by GardenPanty

I hope she has a fait amount of writing credits, i was hopefully when she had them on RS and NW, but she has none on MLF and BA

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

Ryan Tedder did a lot of it iirc (Rapunzel, Lifestyle)

ย 

Stargate did Chill

claiming Chill then!

Lisa performing at the Oscars this is ******* CRAZY wtf :WAP:

ย 

ย 

  • Author

album leaked without the future and megan songs

27 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

album leaked without the future and megan songs

oh my god????

jesus christ elastigirl is giving MIA i'm GAGGEEDDDDSAFAS SADFASD sd

Here I was talking about having to wait on the release day because the Kiwis get it a few hours early and someone goes ahead and leaks it 3 days early instead. Cant have anything niceย ย :deadbanana4:

heard track 1-6 so far and its really giving AOTY i'm not kidding

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

heard track 1-6 so far and its really giving AOTY i'm not kidding

What genre is the song with Tyla? I need them on some amapiano/afrobeats typa thing rather than pop

Just now, whirly said:

What genre is the song with Tyla? I need them on some amapiano/afrobeats typa thing rather than pop

its a very chill pop bop. lisa is serving vocals and tyla's voice is just :WAP:

I'm going to wait listening til the official release but a leak 3 days in advance is honestly fine

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.