Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Pop Music Aussie

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pop Music Aussie

  1. So I think it is clear to say , I do think Taylor makes makes better music when she is single.
  2. This is giving … I said I wasn't going to tour the original album but cause it's a reissue I will tour the reissue
  3. Glad this dropping in feb as I don't have the money right now
  4. I am crying cause finally I get to complete my Mariah vinyl collection
  5. Then we unfollow her and don't stream her music easy!
  6. I really love the album on my top 5 for the year!
  7. Attacking someone whole has the album of the year has never looked good on anyone!
  8. This era keeps on getting even bigger! I don't want this era to ever end
  9. I need this on streaming , on vinyl , on cd, cassette , ringtone and doorbell!
  10. That feeling when she still has the album of the year!!! Yeah I'm being shady!
  11. Everything sounds the same and it's little boring for my taste! Madonna still has album of the yeah
  12. Confirmed this is not local release midnight release and there is embargo on them at Australian retail stores Due to a strict global embargo online pre-orders will be shipped on Friday 31st July. Stock will be sold in stores from 2pm AEST 31/7/2026
  13. There is only correct answer and it's Queen Kylie!
  14. It's on YouTube now in nz and aus https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_klL0mmbCQTK0pdnyjQUnzibP4sY9z2gdc&si=93QcRCkG8ayiqNhs
  15. She better not forgot about glitter 25! I'm waiting to complete my vinyl collection
  16. I'm helping the Australian streams lol it's been on loop 24 hours a day on my Sonos since release
  17. I was waiting for someone to say and then sniffing your finger lol but realised this isn't the right forum for that
  18. I cannot listen to anything else! Im stuck on this masterpiece
  19. I want this era to last forever!
  20. The intro to one step away is now my ring tone!
  21. Happy days!
  22. This reminds me of a gay pub like they have here in Brisbane , aunty pat (drag legend here) use to give out raffle tickets for prices and no one use to win hahah he use to take the money and go home
  23. This gay found it so hard to even download on iTunes but I found a instrumental link to download

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.