Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue 2025

Featured Replies

okay mother, father, auntie, uncle, niece, nephew, brother, sister, twin, grandma and grandpa :giraffe:

I really think celebrity culture is dying. I would have cared about this way more a few years back, but I look at this and feel nothing? I am not sure if I am alone in this, but I just do not care about celebrities (outside of our favorite musical artists). 

1 minute ago, Musicmajor said:

I really think celebrity culture is dying. I would have cared about this way more a few years back, but I look at this and feel nothing? I am not sure if I am alone in this, but I just do not care about celebrities (outside of our favorite musical artists). 

You're also just getting older and growing up, celebrity culture is mostly catered to teenagers and young adults. Of course full grown adults (can) also care about celebrity culture, but it is way less intense 

Nicole Kidman said "this is my moment" and she served! Jonathan looking gorgeous, as well.

Why is Lisa in this?

 

Jennie has more a hollywood actor following 

did Lisa accidentally walk in the wrong photoshoot or something? :suburban:

Lisa has no business there, her debut acting hasn't even happened yet :toofunny3:

It doesn't have the same energy as the 2000s but it's cute.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

okay mother, father, auntie, uncle, niece, nephew, brother, sister, twin, grandma and grandpa :giraffe:

lol

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

I really think celebrity culture is dying. I would have cared about this way more a few years back, but I look at this and feel nothing? I am not sure if I am alone in this, but I just do not care about celebrities (outside of our favorite musical artists). 

Because they are no real stars anymore. They say Leonardo DiCaprio is the last real Hollywood star.

 

I only know 5 people. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

You're also just getting older and growing up, celebrity culture is mostly catered to teenagers and young adults. Of course full grown adults (can) also care about celebrity culture, but it is way less intense 

I'm sorry, but where are today's stars as big as Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, George Clooney, Sandra Bullock?

35 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Why is Lisa in this?

 

Jennie has more a hollywood actor following 

Lisa picked a prestige HBO show so 

:clack: 

No offense but it's so obvious that Lisa's billionaire boyfriend is paying for her slot here. 

 

She really does seem like a lovely girl with a bit of talent though. Good for her.

7 minutes ago, RiseAndShine said:

No offense but it's so obvious that Lisa's billionaire boyfriend is paying for her slot here. 

 

She really does seem like a lovely girl with a bit of talent though. Good for her.

 

 

Emmy winner Lisa coming

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

I really think celebrity culture is dying. I would have cared about this way more a few years back, but I look at this and feel nothing? I am not sure if I am alone in this, but I just do not care about celebrities (outside of our favorite musical artists). 

I could call you John Lennon the way you're not the only one 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.