Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Which artists should Katy collaborate with in future?

Featured Replies

Katy Perry dressed as a sad clown wearing a giant bow, with the album title written under.Katy Perry with blonde short hair. She covers her eyes with her hands; an eyeball is visible inside her mouth as her lips are slightly parted.
I feel like Witness and Smile had potential to be good records but Katy lacked assistance of someone with expertise to direct her and polish her craft. I think she should switch up her producers and go for someone like Dan Nigro (who has made many amazing pop records)

While these albums have some duds, they also have some songs which I feel could've made for a good record if they were worked upon

- Witness
- Chained to the Rhythm
- Bigger Than Me
- Pendulum (my personal favorite off the record)
- Never Really Over
- Cry About It Later
- Champagne Problems
- Harleys in Hawaii
- What Makes a Woman

I think a person like Caroline Polachek or Dido would do wonders by letting her stay pop but also push her boundaries a bit further
 

 

 

In 2017, Caroline was actually planning to pitch some of her work to Katy, right around the time Witness dropped.

I want a Katy x Lana x Lady Gaga collab on Katy's 7th studio album, Letters to Katheryn :giraffe:

I would sell a kidney for a Halloween album collab with Katy Perry and Kim Petras

Other cool artists I'd want to see collab with Katy perry would be Gwen Stefani, Marina, Grimes, Avril Lavigne, PinkPantheress

  • Author
2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I want a Katy x Lana x Lady Gaga collab on Katy's 7th studio album, Letters to Katheryn :giraffe:

Lana, I can see, but I feel like Gaga may not be up for a collaboration with her. Their musical styles are vastly different and Gaga's heading more towards dance pop, which Katy should ideally be shifting away from at present.

34 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

Lana, I can see

i don't know what you are seeing sis but i can assure you it's not lanallah on a katy perry song i-

 

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Author
13 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i don't know what you are seeing sis but i can assure you it's not lanallah on a katy perry song i-

 

TVrCRZr.gif

At this point, good sis Katheryn will be happy even with a HBTB rehash, lbr
TVrCRZr.gif

First and foremost, I think Katy should find someone underground or new, someone who may not have much experience or hits but will deliver something special. Look what happened when Madonna got William Orbit or Mirwais. Yes she could go to Max Martin and ask for another pop album. I think she should experiment, I think she should switch it up but she can still be pop but do it differently. 

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I want a Katy x Lana x Lady Gaga collab on Katy's 7th studio album, Letters to Katheryn :giraffe:

I'm sure @RideOrDiewould LOVE that song! :suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.