Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hoda Kotb leaving Today Show

Featured Replies

kinda shocked! she's "only" 60 and I feel like they have news anchors and hosts a lot older still! Either way...Hoda had such a long run. Egyptian queen broke down a lot of barriers for Arab women tbh :clap3: 

icon hoda :clap3: she took me out during the kim petras concert last year :bibliahh: 

Love her so much. I'm still reeling from Kathie Lee leaving in 2019. This is a double homicide :cries:

She should get back with Kathie Lee with a new show or a podcast 

7 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

She should get back with Kathie Lee with a new show or a podcast 

wait! this is a great idea actually! like a weekly podcast with them kicking it and doing commentary. Plus both are super respected so they could prob land huge interviews for it too like the ladies on "I've Had It Podcast"!

She's an amazing personality. I wonder what happened... very unlikely that she's actually walking away on her own accord.

1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

She's an amazing personality. I wonder what happened... very unlikely that she's actually walking away on her own accord.

She has two young children and at 60 probably doesn't have the energy to raise them and do the long hours on Today imo

She's so kind. Always so kind and nice and lovely. 

 

I love her. I'm so sad she's leaving the show. But she will remain in my heart forever. <3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.