Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jeffree Star returns to music

Featured Replies

 

Jeffree Star pulls the opposite of a Rihanna and RETURNS to the music industry! Will you be streaming his new songs? Are Chappel Roan, Charli XCX, Troye Sivan, etc. shaking?

 

CDDigipack.png?v=1726272687&width=680

  • Replies 41
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The first transgender alien experiment has been released from prison

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    If I'm hooking up with a guy and I see Jeffree Star CD on their shelf, I would leave immediately

  • Popular Post

The first transgender alien experiment has been released from prison

  • Author
1 minute ago, glitch said:

The first transgender alien experiment has been released from prison

And the democrats said Trump was a liar! HA

 

GettyImages-644700804_rm4vgq

If I'm hooking up with a guy and I see Jeffree Star CD on their shelf, I would leave immediately :biblio:

1 minute ago, Burn said:

he made music?

Yes and Akon signed him and tried to make him the next Gaga but it didn't work out because of course it didn't :rip:

 

Tbf his music was probably among the least bad of the emo/scene kid pop music of the time. Still pretty cringe tho. 

6 minutes ago, glitch said:

The first transgender alien experiment has been released from prison

the universe is not at peace

Who WHO asked for this?

 

Don't nobody remember this album except for the MySpace scene kids.

That snippet at the end was better than Rihanna's discography :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I loved them on 'Alien: Romulus' :clap3:

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.