Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Better Discography: Tinashe vs Ava Max

Tinashe vs Ava Max 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Which artist has the better discography?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A bit random considering how musically different they are and how abundant Tinashe's discography is especially compared to two-albums Ava.

 

I'll go with Tinashe I guess.

The answer is stupidly obvious but what do these two they have to do with each other anyway?

there's not a popgirl i can think of outside of bebe and meghan trainor who ava has a better catalogue than honestly :suburban:

do yall actually think when you guys/girls/non-binary individuals make these threads? How would you compare Ava Max to Tinashe? In what area or aspect? 

4 minutes ago, mons†er said:

do yall actually think when you guys/girls/non-binary individuals make these threads? How would you compare Ava Max to Tinashe? In what area or aspect? 

Both of them are vocalists, I guess.

 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Both of them are vocalists, I guess.

 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

 

 

That has to be it. I guess I'm the one who needs to go back to school. 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

 

 

4 minutes ago, Club classic said:

girl I love Ava but Nightride alone ends her :deadbanana4: 


This ends ha before you even make it that far 

 

:ryan3:

13 minutes ago, orange22 said:


This ends ha before you even make it that far 

 

:ryan3:

the way I forgot about this :jonny: 

4 hours ago, orange22 said:


This ends ha before you even make it that far 

 

:ryan3:

wait she needs to bring this cult classic back for the Match My Freak tour :celestial5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.