Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

clairo vs beabadobee: better discography?

Atrl 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Better discography?

    • Clairo
      50%
      12
    • Beabadobee
      50%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which lofi pop/bedroom popgirl has the better discography?

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

don't make me choose. both perfect, buzzed for the new beabadoobe record, all the singles are so good. :psyduck:

Edited by kellebrity98

love both so much! but I guess for me it's Bea at the moment :heart:

Clairo seems to be trapped in the old jazz bar sound which is very fine, very Norah Jones if you ask me and in the other hand Bea seems to have more range. It's difficult because both are very good but Bea proved she could pull an energetic song unlike Clairo that would fall flat on a song like Care for example 

I prefer Bea's music overall, but Clairo's new album is probably my favorite release from either of them.

Clairo has one of the most boring discographies, she could never put out something as good as Beatopia 

beatopia was tew good clairo has her moments but she does sort of stick to her comfort zone 

I haven't listened to Charm yet, but for me bea outsold both of Clairo's first two albums. I think I'll like Charm the most of her records (Sexy for Someone was really good), but idk I still don't think I'll like it more than FIF

 

Beatopia > Fake It Flowers >> Immunity >>>>>>> Sling

Bea has the more engaging albums but Immunity alone clears her entire discog i fear

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.