Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Will Katy's next tour be successful?

Featured Replies

Will you be buying tickets? Do you think people still wanna watch her? Will the ticket be cheap so I can get front row seats for 100$? Will it does so bad that she pulls a JLo and take "time off to be with her children, family and close friends" ? :suburban:

I thought I was until WW and the snippets. I really thought she was finally going to serve again since 2014. 

She used to make good, fun teenage pop music but you have to evolve when you are 30+

I'm not going to buy the tickets because her recent music is mild and her stage performance.... you know, she is not that type of performer.

Her vocal skills... Well, you know again

it won't be huge but she can still tour and do okay. it has little to do with performance ability.

Well she will go on tour after 7 years, she has a big amount of hits from the past, the touring industry is at its best. She will have a successful arena tour for sure. How big it depends if they will stretch it out visiting a lot of places like with her previous tours. 

1 hour ago, shakeyourbombom said:

She used to make good, fun teenage pop music but you have to evolve when you are 30+

I'm not going to buy the tickets because her recent music is mild and her stage performance.... you know, she is not that type of performer.

Her vocal skills... Well, you know again

But does she filled all those arenas in the past because of her stage performance? When you have so many hits and you're well known of good touring production that's all that matters.

11 hours ago, Gangbaby said:

But does she filled all those arenas in the past because of her stage performance? When you have so many hits and you're well known of good touring production that's all that matters.

I doubt if she's able to fill arenas right now but we'll see.

She's too young to be a throwback act so I don't know where she stands at the music industry right now.

If she doesn't charge too much and keeps her dates to major cities, then I think she can have a successful global arena tour.

She couldn't even sell out an amphitheater in Vegas

 

so I'm gonna say no..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.