Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Alessia Cara - "Dead Man"

Featured Replies

Wow, she's actually coming with good visuals for once :eatpopcorn:

 

Whoever approved the Shapeshifter video...

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    I want her to have a comeback SO bad. That second album derailed her a lot but she's such a good presence in pop And I love the sound of this. It's giving Here / Shapeshifter, which is her best a

  • aaron511
    aaron511

    She's insanely underrated. I hope she will see some decent success with this.   The instrumental sounds GREAT

  • 99sandthe2000s
    99sandthe2000s

    putting a few of her best tracks in rotation to celebrate her comeback  

This is actually great, it is kind of giving modern Amy

11 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

This is actually great, it is kind of giving modern Amy

Wait is it jazz? 

Everything sounds and looks perfect so far. So glad she's not doing anything 'quirky' with this rollout. She's one of the few artists who I've often felt could actually benefit from taking herself a bit more seriously. Can't wait to hear this. Rooting for Alessia!

Love it. Awesome direction for her. 

Edited by Alfio89

1 hour ago, Drownxngshadows said:

Wait is it jazz? 

Very jazzy/moody, base line, sax, trumpets

35 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Very jazzy/moody, base line, sax, trumpets

Okay I'm pretty excited for it. Can't wait for it to drop in my region

I thought the part she teased so much would be the first verse but it's actually the pre-chorus :eatpopcorn:

 

I loved it. Very fresh sound and great vocals. So jazzy too! The tada-da-da-da part was not needed though

Edited by aaron511

oh this is definitely her best lead single this is absolutely incredible???

i've loved her for so long it pleases me that she's leaning heavily into the jazzy style. i've always enjoyed the small moments we got before. fun video too :jonny6:

Been waiting for her dark era to come and I think we're getting it. Not her serving Amy Winehouse and Raye's 21st Century Blues era i'm so excitedddddd

Edited by Julien

I totally agree, the song is very Raye, it's great! I'm glad for her comeback!

This has such a strong early-2000s vibe and I love it :jonny5:

16 hours ago, aaron511 said:

The tada-da-da-da part was not needed though

It's an earworm for me. Reminds me of Sia early days :gaycat2:

if you like this look forward to an album - its finished and around 14 tracks if i remember right

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

if you like this look forward to an album - its finished and around 14 tracks if i remember right

What else do you know? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.