Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Alessia Cara - "Dead Man"

Featured Replies

  • Author

her albums are always excellent, it's a shame her last one didn't even manage to chart. she at the very least deserves the success of artists like gracie abrams or phoebe bridgers, where her singles might not be huge hits, but her albums sell well. she has never not put out a great body of work.

Edited by swiftsummer13

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    I want her to have a comeback SO bad. That second album derailed her a lot but she's such a good presence in pop And I love the sound of this. It's giving Here / Shapeshifter, which is her best a

  • aaron511
    aaron511

    She's insanely underrated. I hope she will see some decent success with this.   The instrumental sounds GREAT

  • 99sandthe2000s
    99sandthe2000s

    putting a few of her best tracks in rotation to celebrate her comeback  

I'm so excited she's one of the most talented artists out there !

 

but i'm kinda annoyed we don't have a date..

I love seeing all the stanning! She has been underrated forever and I half expected people here to write her off as some fad. She's such a talent. 

Let's go!!!!!! In The Meantime is legitimately one of the most underrated albums ever and I am sssoooo very excited for this new era!!

32 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

we have a date!

 

 

:WAP:

So happy to see some excitement here for Alessia. She's so underrated and deserves so much more recognition. In the Meantime was an excellent album. Can't wait to hear what's next. 

  • Author
22 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

her voice is still all over Canadian radio lol :laugh: Brampton legend :clap3: 

Her last single, "Sweet Dream", made it up to #51 in Canada so fingers crossed at the very least Canada gives her her flowers this era 

  • Author

Glad she's teasing on TikTok! Four more days. 

 

Edited by swiftsummer13

1 hour ago, YoungDreamer said:

I want her to collab with RAYE

I'd collapse :WAP:

Her last album was amazing so I'm perched :duca: the snippet reminds me of Shapeshifter 

Love how this is sounding so far, and I'm happy that the artistic direction for this album seems more grounded and mature. Feel like certain artistic choices she's made in the past (the oversized suit, for example) have distracted from the quality of the music she releases. Less is more with Alessia. 

Looks like Def Jam is still putting some budget behind her projects. A little surprised honestly, but definitely not complaining! Video looks like it'll be good! 

  • Author

Def Jam doesn't really have much going for them. Bieber's catalogue was sold so they're not raking in money from that, Rihanna hasn't released music since Obama was president. Alessia has a solid fanbase and is a known name among the general public. As long as they invest (and maybe get some autoplay), this could be big.

31 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

Def Jam doesn't really have much going for them. Bieber's catalogue was sold so they're not raking in money from that, Rihanna hasn't released music since Obama was president. Alessia has a solid fanbase and is a known name among the general public. As long as they invest (and maybe get some autoplay), this could be big.

Bieber sold his portion of publishing. It doesn't impact Def Jam in any way.

 

But yeah, Rih left Def Jam back in 2014 and Kanye is now independent or something too. I guess... 2 Chainz? is their biggest artist right now so why not invest a little in Alessia :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.