Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Chappell Roan - "The Subway"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 64.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DevilsRollTheDice
    DevilsRollTheDice

    Love it but feeling scared that everyone on here seems to love it too which is often the kiss of death commercially.  

  • Erreur2 La Nature
    Erreur2 La Nature

    This is so boring, exactly what the US love these days

  • AmericanIdol
    AmericanIdol

    Song sounds like a Taylor Swift album track from her last album (aka its bad).

This sounds like a late 90s light rock bop. I like it, I hope she drops it asap! :bam:

Am I hallucinating or did Chappell have the Subway logo as her Instagram profile photo a few days ago? She's since switched it back but if so, I'm assuming this will drop this week or next. 

not feeling the song yet but let me say she looks GORGEOUS :jonny5: one of the best looks of 2024 ngl...

  • Author
On 6/11/2024 at 4:55 AM, CottageHore said:

Am I hallucinating or did Chappell have the Subway logo as her Instagram profile photo a few days ago? She's since switched it back but if so, I'm assuming this will drop this week or next. 

nooo you're right

 

4 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

nooo you're right

 

her mind :clap3: :gaycat2:

 

I hope she pulls a You and I with this and performs it in her various summer concerts coming up, building up hype before officially releasing it...

 

Hopefully in that time GL, Babe!, RWS, and HTG! can continue to smash before she drops this masterpiece.... 

  • ATRL Moderator

 

Chappell Roan about her new song 'Subway' today during her show on Bonnaroo Festival:

 

"I'm not sure if or when it will be released, but it's fun to sing it... To me, it is like 'Casual''s cousin."

 

Wow, we lost :gaycat7:

There's absolutely no reason to rush the release tbh.

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

There's absolutely no reason to rush the release tbh.

That's true, 'Good Luck, Babe' and her debut is currently still doing really good. She should release a Deluxe with both tracks and maybe 1 or 2 more. But her saying "if" there made me think she won't release it :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.