Perrie - "Tears"

SinnerCity

This is a bit random but I was thinking how Perrie's voice soars on power ballads and they have a few songs in the Little Mix discography where I thought her vocals were fantastic, e.g Towers, Secret Love Song…

What do those two songs have in common? Cliff Masterson. I believe he also conducted their live lounge cover of I Will Wait.

I don't know who on her team needs to read this but please get Cliff back in to arrange and conduct a power ballad for Perrie because that is where she shines the most.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• WERKER

• DemnisBreezy

Can't believe this tanked while Forget About Ed at least the hit the Top 10. It's so breezy and catchy and perfect for Summer :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, I just saw what Perris said on her Instagram live. I am so saddened to hear that she has been suffering from anxiety and she's seeing a therapist. I assume it has to do with her music career but I might be wrong. In any case, I hope she'll feel better soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jade and Perrie Live Lounge in the same month (probably including new singles). Mixers have a good month ahead of them :worship:

• Like 2

Imagine her doing AOMD as the cover song :bird:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Crashed said:

Jade and Perrie Live Lounge in the same month (probably including new singles). Mixers have a good month ahead of them :worship:

I really hope that Perrie's team will not fumble this. A Live Lounge performance can highlight Perrie's vocals so much and make the gp more interested. I guess that the third single will be also released in October. We shall see. 

• Like 1

'You Go Your Way' on October 4, according to The Sun

12 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

'You Go Your Way' on October 4, according to The Sun

:deadbanana2:

Please girl just drop the album preorder and don't chase singles

I'm sure me and @The Slayer will do plenty of preorders between us :jonny5:

• Like 1

I m very curious to see where this is going to. But the snippet sounds interesting, not gonna lie. The instrumental sounds more electronic and dancy and I'd like to see something like that from her. And finally, the music video will be ready to be released sooner compared to the previous ones! 

Since the third single will be released very soon, should we make a seperate thread? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.