Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Harry Styles and Taylor Russell break up

Featured Replies

Quote

 

Harry Styles and Taylor Russell's romance was good as it was — but now it's over.

 

The Grammy-winning "Falling" singer, 30, and Bones and All star, 29, have broken up after less than a year of dating, PEOPLE has learned. The Sun was first to report the news.

 

https://people.com/harry-styles-taylor-russell-break-up-split-8651072

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bitter Aging Twink
    Bitter Aging Twink

    Pleeease I've been on my knees Change the prophecy Don't want money Just someone who wants my company Let it once be me Who do I have to speak to? About if they can redo The prophecy  

  • Just a Gay on ATRL
    Just a Gay on ATRL

    New single is going to be announced any day now, you just watch. He's so predictable at every turn.

  • sunbathinganimal
    sunbathinganimal

    okay

  • Author
Just now, XtinaUnderwood said:

Not a surprise. His relationships never last that long. 

Olivia Wilde is his longest I believe. I wonder if he's doomed to become an eternal bachelor. 

6 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

Olivia Wilde is his longest I believe. I wonder if he's doomed to become an eternal bachelor. 

I wonder too. 

I thought there was a news piece the other day about how serious they are and they were planning marriage or some sh- like that :ahh:

Don't know what she saw in him. She's a pretty, mature and smart woman. 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I thought there was a news piece the other day about how serious they are and they were planning marriage or some sh- like that :ahh:

https://people.com/harry-styles-taylor-russell-getting-serious-source-8643324

 

:priceless:

Its so weird how relationships can feel so amazing and feel like you could be with that person forever and then they switch up on you, become distant, you feel used, arguments happen and you love them but then it feels like your forcing them to stay.

 

 

52 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

Olivia Wilde is his longest I believe. I wonder if he's doomed to become an eternal bachelor. 

He barely hit his 30s...

New single is going to be announced any day now, you just watch. He's so predictable at every turn.

1 hour ago, XtinaUnderwood said:

Not a surprise. His relationships never last that long. 

Especially with Taylors

Pleeease
I've been on my knees
Change the prophecy
Don't want money
Just someone who wants my company
Let it once be me
Who do I have to speak to?
About if they can redo
The prophecy

 

4187269e1fb5925183ac7a51e1801b2048d73283

 

19 hours ago, Bitter Aging Twink said:

Pleeease
I've been on my knees
Change the prophecy
Don't want money
Just someone who wants my company
Let it once be me
Who do I have to speak to?
About if they can redo
The prophecy

 

4187269e1fb5925183ac7a51e1801b2048d73283

 

Some prophecies shall remain unchanged. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.