Do you have respect & manners?

TROJAN

Do you have manners and respect for me? And do you think more people should open up and widen their eyes to more manners? As someone with a degree in Psychology I have noticed a lack of manners and decency in the people today.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I think they do because I've seen and observed more people at Starbucks for example that don't hold the door open for me. And when I get in my bus sometimes the driver doesn't say hi to me and I ask him where are your manners today.

• Haha 1

what i do has class to it, that's all im gonna say 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Another thing I want to point out to pinpoint to you guys here today, is that I observed yesterday an older gentleman who said I look a little fly and I asked him what would your mom think of you talking to me like this. He said he'd do the same to her and I just had a shocked face and got away from him asap. I told him he should have manners because they're like a ghost— invisible I also told the desk clerk thank you for your manners because they seem to be lacking in the people f today.

Edited by TROJAN

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

what i do has class to it, that's all im gonna say 

I respect you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

As someone with a degree in Psychology.....

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Now, the other day you said you have a degree in public speaking, but you have one in psychology, too? :clap: We have to stan!

IMG_9211.thumb.jpeg.64011135e44369b03975

Edited by Reginald
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Now, the other day you said you have a degree in public speaking, but you have one is psychology, too? :clap: We have to stan!

IMG_9211.thumb.jpeg.64011135e44369b03975

Thank you! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

I'm the fairiest of them all, until you cross me

ima energy person. whatever u put out i give in return. if ur cool, i'll be cool.

unless someone gives a super foul or braindead take then im like cmon now lol.

• Haha 1

Not really 

spacer.png

I like to think that I do. I'm  quiet (introvert) but sweet, irl. I wasn't taught manners or etiquette growing up, but I'm learning now. 

I would physically attack the person not saying thank you after I held the door

• Haha 2

I'm always respectful towards people. I treat people the way I'd want to be treated, always being mindful to be courteous.

• Like 2

Not anymore.  Why would I respect people who never gave me any

Ill respect if im getting it ill give it back etc.  I've tried to respect people and got spat in the face so it's why I won't do it unless they do it first.

in the real world? yes. on here? what for :jonnycat:

Well i have a big mouth and i'm working on it. I have a fetish to put salt on a wound (like when katy perrys next album will flop ) :ryan3:

but nothing really nasty or rude though. 

I'm very sweet in general. 

Yes, I'm overly self-aware. 

I do not have respect for you in particular because I think your attempts to draw attention are very desperate and not funny, but I do have respect for other people in general. Manners are also important to have, especially in my profession (I'm a rocket scientist). Respect & manners also help you to get hot guys to **** you.

I personally think you are AI generated. Chat GPT teas.

3 hours ago, Troll Idle said:

I do not have respect for you in particular because I think your attempts to draw attention are very desperate and not funny, but I do have respect for other people in general. Manners are also important to have, especially in my profession (I'm a rocket scientist). Respect & manners also help you to get hot guys to **** you.

Well, I respect you for being honest.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, LCTV said:

I personally think you are AI generated. Chat GPT teas.

What makes you think that? :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.