Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

B'Day vs Confessions on a dance floor

B'Day vs Confessions On a Dance Floor 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger era/album? (including all metrics)

    • B'Day
      26%
    • Confessions On a Dance Floor
      73%
  2. 2. Better album?

    • B'Day
      35%
    • Confessions On a Dance Floor
      65%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Confessions for both. B'Day was bigger in the US though

 

Hung Up, Sorry, Get Together, Jump  - the 1-2-3-4 punch of excellence

I have never enjoyed B'Day. I have tried to enjoy it three times.

Get Together feels like meth.

Edited by selena_lavigne

B'Day for both, but of course the gays are gonna choose Confessions On a Dance Floor

:suburban:

B'day like most of Beyonce's albums is complete filler. COAD wins with ease

Confessions was bigger and definitely better. B'day isn't a bad album, but it's not perfection like Confessions.

It's always Beyoncé vs. 

 

she truly is the standard 

Madonnas international appeal cannot be compared. Confessions was a worldwide smash. Bday was revived with  irreplaceable and beautiful liar. Going with Madge on this 

I voted B'Day, which is one of my favorites. My initial listen of Confession was so overhyped. I got into Madonna's discography very late in life, and everyone was hyping up Confessions. For me, it didn't meet the expectations people were hyping it to be. I think I enjoyed 4 tracks. 

Bigger Star: Madonna 

Bigger era: Madonna's 

Better album: Madonna's 

Bday was better

madonnas was bigger

 

i never could get the hype for confessions. I tolerated hung up when it came out and still kinda like it but hated the rest of the album. 

1 hour ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Bday was better

madonnas was bigger

 

i never could get the hype for confessions. I tolerated hung up when it came out and still kinda like it but hated the rest of the album. 

This!!!

 

Confessions doesn't have a Freakum Dress so the better album HAS to be B'Day

Edited by king_queen

3 hours ago, Carla Rosón said:

Pls this is like comparing Hard Candy vs Lemonade :rip:

and Hard Candy would win! 

  • Author
22 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

COADF has ZERO skips. I'll say that. :gaydonnacat1:

I love New York has a cringe lyrics however the rest of album was a crafted masterpiece from head to toe. It would been even been bigger if US did not have an anti-Madonna bias..  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.