Is everything okay with Justin Bieber?

Revel

Justin Bieber has gone viral right now after making a series of erratic posts on social media in last day or so. This includes photos of him crying and looking visibly broken and tormented. I hope he's okay.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WEEKND

• GeeDuval

• James_Dean

• Tudors

Top Posters In This Topic

His IG bio is "JUSTICE THE ALBUM OUT NOW" :rip:

• Haha 4

Ummm, no. I really imagine he will tell whatever is happening right now in the future, and we will have some kind of dark background story, just like what happened with Britney. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

we dont care

So why comment ? That's not even funny even if you don't like the guy. Industry ate him up in front of our own eyes the least you can do is have some sympathy.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

People cry. It's a new concept, I know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Ummm, no. I really imagine he will tell whatever is happening right now in the future, and we will have some kind of dark background story, just like what happened with Britney. 

Between his Lyme disease diagnosis, Hillsong Church and Scooter Braun… it would actually be surprising if he wasn't swept up in some cult-like Hollywood circle. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Idgi

He's about grown ain't he? He calls the shots and his wife comes from the elite/is media trained and overally knows better. 

Why this vague call for help

Idk ask him 

• Haha 1

Drug addict

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

He's clearly been deeply unhappy for a long time. I hope he finds peace.

• Like 10

Does he actually have a disease or is this one of those excuses celebrities use to mask their drug addiction?

• Like 1

He's a drug addict who's wife seems hellbent on proving how stable their marriage is, so no.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

He's about grown ain't he? He calls the shots

he probably doesn't.

it's easy for us to see the way out but we have to remember that he became famous and signed a contract very young, he's never really had the chance to become his own independent person. his life is probably still controlled by his label/Scooter who only care for him as long as he's releasing hits.

The kind of fame he went through at such a young age would **** anyone up. I wish him the best :heart2: 

• Like 5

You can tell there is something not right with this man. So many I've seen deny it. He always seems mad and/or sad and/or going though something. I don't really like him but I do wish him well cause he doesn't deserve that 

• Like 1

This industry truly destroys people's souls. They've done that to so many artists.

Hope he can find some peace out of all that shallow world of fakeness. 

• Like 6

Having a wife is probably super annoying and suffocating. That's prob why he's crying. He must want us to speculate by sharing this on social media so there's my speculation. Besides that I really don't care. He's very rich

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

he probably doesn't.

it's easy for us to see the way out but we have to remember that he became famous and signed a contract very young, he's never really had the chance to become his own independent person. his life is probably still controlled by his label/Scooter who only care for him as long as he's releasing hits.

Well that's terrible. I empathize but as someone who went through the worst without half the ressources he possesses it's hard to understand but I won't judge 

• Thumbs Down 1

There's been something pretty off with him for quite some time now. I'm afraid he was used and abused in many of the same ways Britney and other child stars have been over time. The way he's been turning to cults/religion for help is pretty telling. I hope he can find some peace. 

• Like 12

To be honest I thought he would've had a break down ages ago. He seems be very low key now. 

I don't get posting crying pics/vids though. 

2 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Having a wife is probably super annoying and suffocating. That's prob why he's crying. He must want us to speculate by sharing this on social media so there's my speculation. Besides that I really don't care. He's very rich

Miley said in an interview that he should a) build a nightclub in his house 

B) hire people to keep him out of trouble 

She knows better but I don't think he listens. 

Whatever happened to him, it's clear he experienced too much, too fast. Children aren't meant for that level of stardom. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

Does he actually have a disease or is this one of those excuses celebrities use to mask their drug addiction?

Drug addiction is a disease wdyem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.