Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Should I become straight?

Featured Replies

as long as you let me eat it first :clack:

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Kern said:

I also wouldn't have to wash my ass anymore 

nvm :clack:

Become bi/pan, live the good life

 

A hole is a goal, as Aristotle said

3 hours ago, Kern said:

I don't know I feel like dating in gay world sucks and I don't like hook up culture. Should I switch to traditional hetero lifestyle? 

I have lived that lifestyle. I never thought I would ever escape from it but by the skin of my teeth, I did.

 

All I can say is I wish I had not been pulled in to that hedonistic world in the first place (it was truly addictive) so it is a blessing for you that you don't appear to have any pull towards hookup culture (and the level of crazy it can lead to) in the first place.
 

It's way cooler to be on the outside and simply be at peace with yourself. The right man will find you in time.

I ask myself should I become lesiban or bi because men suck :gaycat7:

 

But im not into vjj.

I thought of this too. At least i know how to treat a girl to feel appreciated and loved, unlike the gays who don't give you anything

On 4/22/2024 at 8:05 AM, Kern said:

I don't know I feel like dating in gay world sucks and I don't like hook up culture. Should I switch to traditional hetero lifestyle? 

 

On 4/22/2024 at 8:07 AM, Gelato said:

Yes if you want to live eternal life with our lord 

Thought this was the same member

i'm mad god didn't make me a cis straight woman 

 

straight guys are also hotter :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.