Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Predict Act III's sound

Predict Act III’s sound 138 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Rock/alternative/metal
      69%
    • Hip-hop/rap
      2%
    • Jazz/traditional standards/blues
      7%
    • Broadway/show tunes
      0%
      0
    • Gospel/christian
      4%
    • Opera/classical
      0%
    • Reggaeton/mexican
      2%
    • K-pop
      10%
    • Afrobeats
      1%
    • Reggae
      0%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rock, Alternative, and Metal. The trilogy act are meant to explore the legacies of Black/African American musician and artists contribution to the genre that often get overshadowed and/or suppressed over the time. The Blacks are underrepresented on the mainstream Rock/Alternative/Metal genre.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • suburbannature
    suburbannature

    50s Jazz/blues or opera    She's already done quite a bit of soft/blues rock with CC, but I could see it being alternative or arena rock.

  • Windy Day
    Windy Day

    the renaissance tour visuals / concept and the end of amen hints at diva experiiimental FM  

1 hour ago, greento said:

Isn't it pretty much confirmed to be rock?

Mte didn't we saw some signs and concept pics that act III will go to that particular direction.

2 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I would so be here for an Afrobeats album, with songs a la Calm Down (Rema), Rush (Ayra Starr) or People (Libianca). :jonny5:

there's already The Gift, she's not gonna do that again

I was certain act iii would be rock but since there is a lot of rock inspired tracks on CC I'm starting to doubt act iii is the music

Honestly im not sure what to expect I just know its gonna be amazing. I wish it would be rock but rock with fusion of jazz, blues, psychodelic rock and electro rock.

Rock. I need a Tina Turner - Let's Stay Together timeless rock classic from Beyonce :jonny5:

Would love to see her reclaim K-Pop. Especially after they ripped off PinkPantheress and Tyla recently.

I'm waiting for her inner Billie Holiday to come through :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.